Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 6:18 PM
Default Can't find any of the M&G objects
My copy of M&G is part of the Fun with Pets collection from Origin. SimPE is in advanced mode, I've checked Mansions under the filetable and the path is correct. The objects from the other packs in the collection do show up. I'm trying to find the Second Empire roof decorations.
Advertisement
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 6:24 PM
Do you have the M&G patch for SimPE?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 7:18 PM
I didn't, but I just downloaded and patched it and unfortunately it didn't fix the problem. And I just noticed that the filetable doesn't let me uncheck Pets or Family fun stuff (the other parts of the collection) but it will let me uncheck M&G.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#4 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 12:02 PM
This is where I admit defeat because I just don't know what else to tell you. I know that the collections work differently with SimPE and the M&G patch was the only thing I could think of. Hopefully someone who has the collections and uses SimPE will come along with some advice!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 3:27 PM
I just slowly went through that section again and it's not there. Thanks to both of you for trying to help.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#7 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 6:33 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 29th Jun 2014 at 6:44 PM.
Have you checked Advanced in options? Without that you won't see everything in Unknown.

Edit: What about other M&G items? Say, rugs. Do you see the Looted Art Carpet under Deco/Rugs?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 2:08 PM
I checked advanced mode under settings. Is that what you mean?

The rug isn't listed.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th May 2015 at 5:13 AM
Bump to see if anyone has any ideas. I'm experiencing the same problem on a new PC with Windows 8 and the Ultimate Collection.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 10:58 AM
If anyone is still experiencing issues with this, I've fixed the issue on my end. FileTable just needs to have the same paths added for M&G as the other packs. For some reason, SimPE doesn't direct to them initially.

EDIT: I've noticed it also has issues finding the Apartment Life and IKEA paths.

AKA. Anora Acadian