Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#76 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Karasu20
I'm making a group of rebellious teenagers xD.

... and my new sim Kari.

Hey, I'm finally a sim! Hooray!
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#77 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 1:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Greenlea
My Marc Brandt vanished. Well maybe not vanished I need to check this one house that might have been him in one of the swamp shacks with 2 chicks and another guy. It's funny how things happen. I wanted to hook him up with one of my female sims after she did an architectural job for him. Then he turns up gone or elsewhere when I played another household a few days lol And the girl I wanted to hook him up with found herself another man. Why he'd move out of his nice house into a small cramped shack with 3 other people is beyond me.

Careful, Marc Brandt has commitment issues He has some great traits though. I've been playing him as a PI, which he's suited for as a Genius.
Inventor
#78 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 1:29 PM
Well as far as I can tell he's gone from my game anyway. I don't know if he died or what lol I hardly ever find myself in a single parent situation anyway, need to mix my game up some I guess.

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Test Subject
#79 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 2:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
Careful, Marc Brandt has commitment issues He has some great traits though. I've been playing him as a PI, which he's suited for as a Genius.

I did wonder why I couldn't get the marriage option to appear when Amy was interacting with him lol.

Playing Sims 3.
Test Subject
#80 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 8:29 AM
I love the names in Twinbrook! They are really funny lol Ive come across a few...
Anna-Liza Riddle or Analyze a riddle
Juan Darer or Wanderer
Justin Kayes or Just in case.
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 2:08 PM
The name-word plays have sadly disappeared in the translation, I play the game in Norwegian.

What do I think of the families in Twinbrook? Well, I never play the default families, unless I marry into them or something. I think they all need a visit from my stylist sim. Maybe she should take on architectural design too, come to think of it... :P
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 2:19 PM
I'm liking the Hi-Tech guys, they are kind of fun, and Justin Kayse is a cutie pie.
transmogrified
retired moderator
#83 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 10:15 PM
Gah! I hate puns, so the names irk me. Fortunately, some slide under my radar, but my first newspaper girl is Dee Liver. Make the pain stop!

I wanted to scope out the inventor options: Juan Darer scared me off, so I'm playing the Curious family. Although they've been a lot of fun, I don't understand why it's grumpy loner Dad who gets all the teach toddler wants, while Mom with the lifetime want to be surrounded by family (which probably won't happen) wants to skill up in everything.
Test Subject
#84 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 1:00 PM
The best name is probably Terry A. Keyes, as in Teriyaki sauce.
Test Subject
#85 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 7:30 PM
I love the looks of the 3rd generation Bayless descendants. They make for some pretty unique looking kids, and not even fugly, just less pudding-ish, so that you will recognize them without having to check their name tags.
Field Researcher
#86 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 4:11 AM
I love Twinbrook IMO it's the best town and I have my sims living there with some clubs I also love the fog.

I have added sims and I love playing Twinbrook. I pretty much loathe Sunset Valley, love Riverview, love Twinbrook and 50/50 on Bridgeport.
Alchemist
#87 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 3:37 PM
In my opinion, the best 'hoods are Barnacle Bay (maybe because I ADORE the Calientes) and Bridgeport. Twinbrook is absolutely FULL of pudding-faces. Not even one of its residents look even close to normal.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 5:42 PM
I always gravitate towards Riverview, I tried playing Twinbrook and just wasn't satisfied with it. I haven't given Barnacle Bay a chance yet even thoguh I have played a bit with it to see ho it goes.
Test Subject
#89 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 3:36 AM
I'd like them if they weren't so bloody ugly...
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 11:20 PM
I'd ignore their mad-science-induced physical features if they--or most of them--weren't so... boring. I want mad-science-induced madness, thank you.

I've been getting them killed in creative ways to populate the graveyard. The paranormal career track is my favorite, so it's appropriate.
Page 4 of 4