Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 8:51 PM
Default Is this possible?
Sorry if this isn't the right place to put this, but since it's not really a cc request or wcif, it doesn't seem to have a home but here.

Basically, all I want to know is, with the horrifically unrealistic breast sliders added by Night Life, is it possible (as far as the community currently knows) for a mod to change the slider in such a way that makes it less "moving the breasts out on the z-axis" and more "increases roundness and size in all three directions like ACTUAL larger breasts"? I know it would involve just changing the bones in the mesh that are moved, much like custom face and body sliders.

Again, I just want to know if this is possible. If it HAS been done, that's great; I haven't seen it anywhere, but I can look or someone can tell me. Really, I just want to know if it's doable so I can decide whether or not to keep the custom breast sliders.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 8:59 PM
Almost anything is possible, given a talented enough modder with the patience to make it.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Scholar
#3 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 9:08 PM
Delphy made breast sliders that have more options in creating the shape as well as the size ( those EA boobs are like torpedos). You can find them here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=373389

It's Life...there are no rules.
You can see more of my creations at www.customsims3.com