Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 12:27 AM
Default Noob Question
This person has has modded the actor trailer from Late Night to be an actual mobile home, but since it is just literally the actor trailer stretched out, recolored, and put in the buy catolog, it has no eat, shower, or use toilet interactions.

I wanted to know how difficult it would be to add these interactions. I am reading the interaction guide.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 5:50 PM
How difficult it is depends partly on how familiar you're with C#. The guide you're reading should tell you how to add the interactions to the trailer's menu. As for making the interactions work, my first thought would be to look at how the trailer updates the Energy commodity when the Sleep interaction is run. I just skimmed through ActorTrailer.Sleep a bit--most of it deals with buffs and sleep vfx, none of which is needed for Hygiene/Hunger/Bladder, so hopefully just updating the commodities themselves would be pretty straightforward.

Good luck!