Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 2:57 PM
Default CC and Mods
I recently install RIverview, and try to play it. Works great. But when I install mods, the mods works, but Riverview and other CC disappeared. Why is this happened?
I have Base Game and unpatched. Still in 1.0.631. Is this because my game is unpatched???
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 3:02 PM
This is another sore point. Best to be fully patched before worrying why you crash or thinking its a mod.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 3:07 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Discussion - Sims 3 Problem
    Remember, as the message said that displayed before you posted your thread...

If you're having any problem, issue, error, or glitch with your game, that's a job for MTS's Help section. There's both articles with common issues as well as Q&A support forums where you can ask questions and get specific help.

If you can't find an answer in the FAQs, you can post a new thread in the Help Q&A forums. There's a link to the Help Q&A forums at the top of every FAQ in the Help section. If you do post there, make sure to read and follow the directions that will display before you post there!

Good luck, and happy simming! :)

Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Referred to Help.