Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 3:52 AM
Default Give Me Your Best Red Foot-in-ass comment.
Everyone knows Red Foreman as the crude but hilariously angry father and hubby who constantly calls people dumbass. And we also know he's the king of sticking his foot in people's asses. Did you know he did that once during a war, but he doesn't like to talk about it. (It's in the finale episode.) Anyway though... You could be another regular Red Foreman. So go ahead and post your own original foot-in-ass.

I'll start... 1) You all know the 'that's what she said' comments, right? Red: How's about I insert foot 'f' into ass 'a'? 2) Scenario-Killy is upset that Eric is growing up so fast, so she convinces him to bake cookies with her,. Red comes in as their baking. "You better stop baking those damn cookies dumbass, before I stick my foot up your sissy Keebler Elf ass." (The cookie brands are flexible. You could even replace Keebler Elf with Nabisco, or Chips Ahoy.)
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 9:16 PM
Bob Pinciotti: You know Red, that hurts.
Red Forman: So does a swift kick in the ass.
Bob Pinciotti: You know, Red, a kick in the ass isn't the solution to everything.
Red Forman: I'm afraid I'm gonna have to disagree with that, Bob.

Kitty Forman: Eric, your father and I have noticed that you've been acting very strange lately.
Red Forman: Like a hippie.
Kitty Forman: Is there something you want to tell us?
Red Forman: Are you on dope? Are you?
Kitty Forman: Because we can help get you clean. There's counseling, hospitalization...
Red Forman: ...my foot kickin' your ass.

Red Forman: Bend your knees and lift with your legs, or else I'm going to...
Eric Forman: ...kick my ass, put your foot in my ass, make my ass a hat, yeah, yeah yeah...