Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 2:41 AM
The Sims 4 Vampires Romantic Bites Mod Please
i'm sorry if this is a wrong topic for this, but if you need to move this topic, that would be great thanks.

If it's possible, I'd love to have a romantic bite mod from vampires! Maybe even use the teenager interaction; kiss neck, and like edit it a bit to make it more of a bite, and make it so that when you ask permission to a sim with a romantic relationship to drink from him/her and the animation comes up, like in sims 3 late night. Other suggestions would also be a bite from the back, drinking while on the couch cuddling, and maybe even a vampire biting other sims in bed while they are asleep, and they have nightmares and wake up suddenly from the nightmare.

The Sims 1: The gameplay was good, many things to do if you have all expansion packs. 5/10
The Sims 2: Great for machinima, not gameplays 9/10
The Sims 3: Great Gameplay 7/10
The Sims 4: Improving but so far 8/10
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 1:31 PM
Requests are not allowed in this forum. You can look for a creator who might take your request here: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=533538

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Locked thread | Locked by: CmarNYC Reason: No requests, please