Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#2576 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 6:05 AM
At Strangetown Medical Centre the lights kept blowing! Yes, I have been unable to resist Lamare's electrical box, and like the irritating-realism element of it. All of Strangetown has bad area conditions, but most of the places there will have good building conditions (with obvious exceptions like the commune and old pumping station, and probably the Old Specter Place -- I'm on the fence about whether old military housing with bad wiring or Buzz Grunt would win out with Camp Grunt). Anyway, lights kept flickering, to Jason Larson's great annoyance. The Tinkers insisted on leaving with Annabelle, considering themselves all to be in great health and ready to really start up their great business -- once they got a house in Bluewater and got Leon out of the orphanage. They can't really afford their old house, which is probably a good thing...that place is dismal.

Ophelia Nigmos Smith's hypochondria has been magnified by the horrible experience of her first pregnancy, and while very happy to get another chance at a child, she's anxious to do everything she can to avoid that happening again. Thus, she was a repeated visitor to the hospital, coming twice in one day, staying a long time, and buying a lot of assorted medicines. She's determined to not let anyone she's in contact with get sick! Jason made comfort soup and offered her some to take home, but she reminded him that she's married to Johnny Smith, who also knows how to and loves making that stuff. Don Goth considered her an appealing and profitable patient, but thankfully only considers her a friend.

That night, the zombies showed up! Patrizio Monty only shambled past a few times, but Kendal Lawson actually became a customer, coming in and carrying on to anyone who'd listen about how she couldn't remain like this. Don and Jason thought her a pitiable homeless person and gave her comfort soup and the offer of a shower. She thought them useless and continued carrying on about how she'd never get a paying job in this state. The undead invasion is, as of yet, quite peaceful...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2577 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 3:14 PM
When you're that bored...
Field Researcher
#2578 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 4:21 PM
Finally able to play my copy of the game for the first time in months this weekend! (Just have Double Deluxe installed at the moment not the other EP I have.) I know everyone persuades against using the original neighborhoods for any length of time and/or any reason, but I was so excited to get the game working that I decided to just load up the Pleasantview the game comes with. I did get a handful of anti-corruption mods from the thread here first though.

Don Lothario does marry Cassandra, who moves in to his place. The blond Caliente sister (I get the names mixed up) does marry a Goth even though she agelessly waits for a bit (didn't play the Caliente house at all), instead of Mortimer it's Alexander! That probably doesn't happen often.
Mad Poster
#2579 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 11:38 PM
Zoe Zimmermann of LFT and Andy Bellum of LGU have matched get engaged wants. Jasmine Rai and General Buzz Grunt have matched get engaged wants--and Jasmine's pregnant! Never have I ever had a sim drop out of college. I think Jasmine shall be the first. Her LTW is top culinary, which doesn't require a degree. Buzz took the boys to Three Lakes. He's going to have fun explaining that their soon-to-be stepmom is only two years older than his oldest son. (Jasmine has a turn-on for gray hair. She didn't quite pick a gray-haired guy.) Gunner Roque and Dot Matrix are getting it on, but both being Romance sims no one wants seriousness. Gunner's also seeing Roxie Sharpe . . .

I've never had Jasmine and Buzz get together. I'm excited!

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Field Researcher
#2580 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 2:42 AM
Tonight after almost a year and a half of the re-opening of Old Town, the council leaded by Homero Goth started to development the tax’s plan of the city. The members of the council are Cassandra Goth and her husband Francis, the city’s architect Zack Grenville and Elizabeth Aspir the Real Estate Agent of the City.

They decided that the tax system will be paid in copper, silver and gold bars with several details based on the location, size, design of the house and the people living in every single house, obviously none of their families will paid taxes and other people are exempt as well, for example all the people living in departments and the students in the community dorms, also Michael and Bella Bachelor won’t paid taxes by Homero’s decision. Tomorrow the people on Old Town will get the notifications with this tax system.

"Old Town Revival: My MegaHood"
Mad Poster
#2581 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 9:07 AM
In a nutshell: a gay sim caught cheating with another and the couple "broke apart", one single vampire mom taking care of her new born child before her vacation shift ends, the other straight couple still living a dream to get their hands of grabbing (purchasing) the shopping mall through selling their creations (toys and flowers), the three next door neighbors witches making a living through selling their witchcraft goods on home business lot to afford a mansion, and the last household single sim is, again, making a living through robotics on her tiny empty community lot.
Test Subject
#2582 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 7:55 PM
I restarted playing the sims 2 after a computer crash and i decide to play with pleasantview, i played the Brokes and due to the low sanital conditions of the house , appared roaches and Dustin get the flu, after that the 3 family members was sick with the flu ( except the new baby Basil ) Brandi decided to care for their children hoping that they would recover... however during the winter Brandi gets worse every day so she died after Basil birthdays ( toddler to child.) Now they would go to live to a distant family member house.... maybe in a farm, or a trailer, or apartment... who knows
Field Researcher
#2583 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 8:06 PM
Welp, I just started playing 2 again. I found a folder full of saved sims on a disk and decided to put one of them, Cree Carrico, in my new hood. In her original hood she had older twin brothers Malakhi and Malcolm. BIN all three btw. Her first pregnancy she had twin boys! They are a day away from being toddlers and she is pregnant again, with twins! I don't have any twins/trips/quads cheats! What is going on???

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#2584 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 8:42 PM
Twins?
I am NOT alone....
Lab Assistant
#2585 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 9:07 PM
My Sim Bjorn Az adopted a boy who was taken by SS from another family in the 'hood. He renamed him Chandler Az.

As a teenager, Chandler was wrapped around the finger of neighbor Skye Creed, and he accidentally impregnated her. Soon after, Chandler died of a disease. Skye doesn't want to be a mother, so she dumped Derek into Bjorn's hands and called it a day (she got pregnant again on her next rotation and will be passing that kid on to his father too, but that's beside the point right now lol).

Bjorn romanced a townie named Meadow Pederson. Meadow managed to convince Bjorn to marry her, despite being on his final days, because she is hungry for his money and his house. She intentionally got herself pregnant to really seal the deal, naming their daughter Queen and spoiling her rotten. Their second daughter, Royal (I chose Queen and Royal as names because I figure Meadow is stuck on herself enough to think her kids deserved "superior" names), was a mistake, and by the time she was born, Meadow was showing her true colors. Bjorn now sees what a colossal mistake he made, as Meadow is cruel towards Derek, who he loves dearly, and he wants nothing to do with the children he produced with this vile woman.

From here, I think I want Queen to be really manipulative and self-serving, whereas maybe Royal grows up and sees how terrible her mother is. Meadow is going to kick Derek out the second he's a teenager, so long as Bjorn has died at that point, and I don't really know what he'll do from there--maybe I'll throw a small lot out for him to build on.
Theorist
#2586 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 1:40 AM
So the Medieval Hood I was trying to create a while back didn't work out. The game took too long to load with all that CC, I need my near instant load with my normal game.

Instead I'm now playing Marka's "Beginning of Pleasantview/Beginning of Bluewater Village" Neighbourhood. So far it's pretty fun. I've dressed up the Goths and the Crumplebottoms in vaguely vintage clothes (going for a kinda 20s-40s feel for them) I gotta say I'm surprised how beautiful Gretle Goth is.
So far there's been some interesting deviations from the main timeline.

Goth: Instead of Frida I named Gunther's sister "Flora" and she just grew up into a Romance sim. As long as Gunther and Flora were toddlers the Goths also had a live-in nanny named Lottie Schuster who has now moved downtown and has started her own family. Both Victor and Flora are very beautiful so far, like their mother.

Crumplebottom: I've moved them into the House of Fallen Trees in Downtown. Simon Goth cheated on his wife with their live-in nanny and both he and the nanny died in a fire (not even on purpose, the rug in his study caught fire from the fireplace and all I did was not saving them) Before that Simon and Prudence managed to spawn three children; Cornelia (Gunther's future wife and Mortimer Goth's future mother) who looks weirdly like a pale Cassandra now that she's a teen and...well Agnes (THE Ms.Crumplebottom) actually has a twin in this timeline, Benjamin.

My plans for the Goth/Curmplebottom offspring are like this: Gunther will of course marry Cronelia and they'll have Mortimer. Flora, meanwhile will flirt around with both Agnes and Benjamin. Agnes meanwhile should develop feelings for both Flora and Gunther, it will all come to head in one big confrontation which will leave Agnes compleely devastated, angry and bitter towards romance. Flora will marry Benjamin. I want to keep the Crumplebottom line alive, but I also want them to move away from the House of Fallen Trees, since I want Bella's family to live there eventually (perfect place for my interpretation of them as a family of witches and occultists) Not sure for the reason for the move yet. Also not sure how much I'm gonna enjoy playing Agnes once she's out on her own. Can't picture playing a bitter, lonely and frigid old maid to be very entertaining...I'll have to figure something out for her.

Meanwhile I have settled Darren Dreamer's grandparents (the Dreamers and the Darongs) and I think I should seed the families that lead to the Pleasants, Burbs and Oldies soon.... Kind of a bummer because it was nice to play with just 2/3 households. The population is about to implode.
Forum Resident
#2587 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 7:21 AM
Hermia Capp, Ginger Newson, and Puck Summerdream are the newest students to go to university. Ginger is there for an apprenticeship with a wood carver and toy maker, and isn't sure she'll stay to complete a degree. Puck and Hermia have applied to the local Greek houses, where they already have a couple of friends. They'll move to those houses next semester. Ginger and Hermia became friends very quickly after moving in, so Ginger may go to the sorority, too. For now, though, all three are living in the same dorm as Tybalt and his fiancee (an ex-dormie named Zoe Smythe). Juliet lives at the sorority, and Mercutio and Romeo are both at the fraternity.

Just after midwinter break, Juliet had some news for Romeo - she was pregnant.
He was happy about it, but despite having changed his aspiration to family/romance, getting engaged or married wasn't his first thought. Instead, he was worried about what Tybalt might do - Mercutio may have become best friends with Tybalt, but he and Romeo were still enemies. (When this picture was taken, Mercutio and Tybalt were having a snowball fight, and Romeo seemed to look over at them after this chat.) Juliet and Romeo went to the university park and Juliet suggested an engagement and then quiet marriage before the summer; Romeo loved that idea. They have started looking for someone to perform the ceremony.

In the spring, Tybalt invited Consort to the college to meet Zoe.
He also called Juliet and asked her to come over, but didn't tell her that Consort was going to be there. He knew about the pregnancy, but not about the engagement to Romeo. Tybalt seems completely unaware of their relationship at all, despite regularly visiting with Mercutio at the fraternity. Worried about family scandal that could affect his future career, Tybalt wanted Consort to talk Juliet into either a quick marriage to someone the Capps would find for her or to arrange for her to go to a convent.

Consort was furious with Juliet, but she almost immediately apologized to him. She assured him that the father was from a family of at least their own social class, that they were in love and planning to marry, and that the father had agreed to take the Capp name. She flat out lied and said that the father wasn't currently on campus, but did say that he was a member of the same fraternity other Capps had joined and that he had friends in the royal family. Consort wasn't satisfied with that and wanted to bring her home, but Juliet pointed out that her dropping out would draw attention in Veronaville but a quiet marriage while she was away wouldn't be sensational. She added that Tybalt and Zoe could bring the baby home with them when they graduated and she could complete her studies with her husband and no scandal. Consort isn't too sure of the idea, but Juliet is his favorite grandchild, the heir, and was talking quickly enough to leave him spinning. When they eventually hugged, Consort still looked as cross as he usually does, and Juliet seemed to be pleased with herself. Consort spoke to his other grandchildren and to Zoe briefly, and then left.

Tybalt and Juliet then had an argument. Tybalt can't believe that Consort got so distracted that he forgot to get the father's name, and he doesn't want to move back to the Capp residence with Zoe and a future niece or nephew. Zoe has been offered a job to help in the reconstruction of the High King's castle and the port city, now to be called Port Phoenix. Tybalt is afraid that if he goes back to the Capp residence, Consort will get him entwined in Veronaville's government or family business and he knows that there are more opportunities for him at the port. Juliet leaned on her position as family heir to get him to delay that move until after her own graduation, but Tybalt did get her to promise to help convince Consort to allow the later move to Port Phoenix. Tybalt then stormed over to the fraternity.

When he arrived, Tybalt still didn't know who the father was. His first suspect was Hi Thyme, who was rumoured to be seeing a couple of the women at the sorority. Tybalt started with accusations, but Hi was just confused by them. When he figured out which sorority member Tybalt was related to, Hi suggested he talk to Mercutio's little brother. Romeo was at class, so Tybalt cornered Mercutio, who denied knowing of the pregnancy but was surprised that Tybalt was unaware of the relationship between Romeo and Juliet as it had been going on at least 2 or 3 years. When Romeo got home, he and Tybalt had an argument but lost the enemy flags, and Romeo began autonomously apologizing to Tybalt.
Tybalt is friends with two of the monks in town; if he and Romeo improve their relationship to at least 0 before the end of the semester, Tybalt will introduce one of them to Juliet and will attend the wedding along with Hermia and Mercutio. Otherwise, Juliet and Romeo will elope.
Mad Poster
#2588 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 2:15 AM
STOP PRESS:

Andrew's mum Gloria has got engaged to her long term boyfriend Garry Mackay. She proposed last night after their Thanksgiving Dinner, and he accepted. They first met in December 2012 (at the very beginning of my game).

I see Andrew hopes they won't wait too long to tie the knot!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Scholar
#2589 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 4:43 AM
Roxie Powers of Sheffield is pregnant again. This is her third unplanned pregnancy. Poor Roxie, she really should make Jonah sleep on the couch!
Lab Assistant
#2590 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 11:55 PM
Bella Goth sighting in my megahood are pretty rare, especially outside of Strangetown, but today she showed up as a walkby at Goth Manor - the first time I've ever seen her on that lot. Her children have both long since moved out (Cassandra to marry Darren, Alexander to university), but Mortimer's still there, so out he went to greet her. They talked for a while, and it was sweet and strange, seeing them interact like people who'd only just met. Mortimer was busy trying to work out whether this was really his Bella, while Bella was wondering why this man felt so familiar when she had no recollection of ever meeting him before... but neither of them are going to get answers to those questions. A couple of hours into their conversation, the clock struck 6pm on the last day of Mortimer's elder stage, and the Grim Reaper showed up for him.

Then again, maybe they will get another chance. Hector Goth (son of Mortimer & Dina, currently a teenager) immediately rolled a want to resurrect his father, which I've locked for the time being, so we'll see where that goes.
Lab Assistant
#2591 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 9:29 PM
Annabelle Bates, my legacy founder, just got married to Malcolm Landgraab and had a daughter, Sansa.
Forum Resident
#2592 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 11:12 AM
At the Printer Sister's, Dot seems to be the only one interested in improving a variety of skills and doing well in her classes. JoAnn is interested only when she considers possible grant money, and Daisy just wants to play music and have parties. Dot is somehow balancing her academics with a hyper-active social life, but an unplanned pregnancy made her junior year harder. She told the band members that she plans to put the baby in the orphanage, and they agreed to help her through the year. A day later, JoAnn discovered that she was also pregnant to a dormie she'd had a few dates with. He loved her, and she kept rolling wants to fall in love with him but their relationship wasn't quite working. By her third trimester, JoAnn had given up on the relationship and decided that her baby would go to the orphanage with Dot's.

While I was playing the fraternity, Daisy let herself in and joined a couple of other guests hanging out in the common room. One of them was the father of JoAnn's baby, and he and Daisy shared a first kiss and by the end of the visit she had a crush and possibly was in love with him - that's going to be awkward next rotation.

Romeo's relationship with Tybalt remains negative, so he and Juliette eloped before the birth of their first child and Romeo is now a Capp. On the afternoon the baby was due, Juliette and Hermia invited both Romeo and Tybalt to visit the sorority. Their relationship seemed to improve a bit, but Tybalt spent most of his time chatting to Helen Wheels and Dixie Land while Romeo gave Juliette back rubs and helped distract her. Juliette gave birth to twin girls mid afternoon, handing the first to Romeo. While Juliette nursed Della, Hermia fixed a bottle to feed Gail. Tybalt then took some time to play with one of them; he is coming to accept having to take in the babies and live in Veronaville until Juliette's graduation.

Aside from the invited guests, a couple of other fraternity members were visiting and Puck and Sara Bellum had also come over. The non-Capp sorority members and the guests had been in the common room, staring at a tapestry and exchanging cooking tips after the babies were born, so I was mostly ignoring them while I was busy with the Capps. Then there were chimes. Two sorority members were upstairs - Helen with her fiancee, Andy Bellum, and Dixie with her best friend Mercutio. It was soon clear that Dixie was the pregnant sim. Dixie had developed a crush on Mercutio at some point (I think they'd had a first kiss while I was playing another lot, but I've seen Mercutio reject a flirt from her), and now she's pregnant and worried. I think curiosity (knowledge secondary) and alcohol are behind the ACR woohoo - it was mostly out of character for both Mercutio and Dixie. She really wants the opportunities an education will bring her, especially since the Harts were kind enough to pay for her to attend university, and she knows this may mean having to drop out. Mercutio won't marry her and she doesn't really want to marry him - he is in love with Miranda and sees Dixie as a friend. There is also a large difference in their social standing - the Monty family are nobility, and Dixie is a peasant with indentures to the Hart family. When he learns of the pregnancy, Mercutio will try to help, but for now Dixie is trying to hide it while she tries to decide what to do. She does know she wants to keep the baby.

Mercutio and Tybalt have graduated, and will be going back to Veronaville after Veronaville's rotation ends.

In Veronaville, the king has been getting weaker. He had been badly injured during the magical attack that had killed the High King and destroyed most of the neighbouring kingdom's capital. Now, at the start of season 4, he's prematurely aged and has become erratic and uncontrolled (by me). He's easy to keep happy, though - just feed him grilled cheese sandwiches. He does have periods of rationality, and in those times he and the queen hold court.

Following court, they shared sandwiches with the royal children and the queen announced that she was pregnant with their fifth child. The king was thrilled and spent the afternoon playing with their twin toddlers. The older children, Frederick and Anastasia, played music and chess and planned some games for the evening celebration of Frederick's teen birthday. Unfortunately, the king took a rapid turn for the worst shortly after supper so the party was cancelled. The king died that evening (age, platinum). Queen Marguerite is still shaken, and will be ruling as regent until the new king, Frederick, is an adult.

Consort Capp started the season alone in his large house with only Hermia's cat Bonkers for company. On the first day, he threw himself into his work, but on the second day he woke up with a desire to get married again. He called up an acquaintance, Katy McGaw, and invited her over for a date. They had a whirlwind romance, and a couple of days later both wanted to get married. They had a private ceremony but followed it with a huge party. Almost all of the Capps and Summerdreams attended, with only the youngest staying home. It was crashed by Isabella Monty and Virginia Beech; the first tried to start fights, but was distracted by Katy, and the second was there to smustle. The party was a great success, and Romeo stayed around after it ended to talk with his wife's grandfather. Consort now has a positive view of Romeo.
Scholar
#2593 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 11:48 AM
i've been playing in my plagued megahood where half of the population dies in each town it has some intresting scenarios such as the only montys left are bianca and benedick and sally riley is a child living by herself and much more

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#2594 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 1:22 PM
I recovered an old savefile I had on my backup hard drive, with some sim surgery I extracted two of the sims that were there and I will likely use them as body actors on my screenshots.
Aren't they adorable?
Screenshots

Slowly moving steps into basic TS2 modding.
Instructor
#2595 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 2:34 PM
Well, I'm playing a Vanilla version of Pleasantview, in which I'm continuing the default storylines and also using some families created by me. I'm playing rotating the family every Friday and since at the moment I don't have much free time, sometimes it's quite hard to keep track of what happens... Anyway, I was playing with the Dreamer-Goth family: Darren was at work, Dirk moved out and Cassandra was at home with her son (and Darren's), Samuel. It was raining a lot (I'm a fan of the Seasons but I hate rain and snow in the game), and after two random tree burning because of a lighting, one tree was set on fire for good! It never happened before, usually it's just the fire effect for a couple of minutes. As usual, Cassandra and Samuel went there to freak out, and with them there were like 3-4 townies, all screaming without doing anything else. When I realized that I had to either call the firefighters or use of my Sims to extinguish the fire, I ordered Cassandra to do so. Meanwhile, I wanted Samuel to go inside and call the emergency service, but of course he couldn't complete the action. Cassandra was doing a good job, but the fire expanded too much... and she was set on fire as well. Obviously, I couldn't save since I was only able to control the child for the moment, but at least there was the nanny or I'd have lost him too.
After a bit, Darren gets a chance card (I hate them, but once in a while I like to try) and he gets fired. Then him and Samuel aged up.
In conclusion, I have once again a widower Darren, with no job and with a teen son to raise, with the difference that now he's older.
I feel like he's cursed. I'm not gonna make him merry somebody else, unless I want her dead.
Mad Poster
#2596 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 10:21 PM
Default News from Veronaville
A few years ago I was reporting in my News from Veronaville posts in this thread on everything that happened there, but lately I've been far more remiss. I'll try to be more regular from now on. If anyone is really interested to know how my Sims got from my last post here about them, to where they are now, please let me know and I'll try to fill in the missing bits.

The following is a fuller report in the Thanksgiving Dinner where Gloria proposed to Garry mentioned in my Stop Press above (Post #2613):

Jones (19 Chorus Court, Veronaville)

Tuesday was Thanksgiving Day. Andrew had to go to school, but Gloria spent the day at home relaxing and working out with her punchbag. When Andrew got home from school, he had no homework. They decided, with Thanksgiving Dinner to prepare, they needed to do some shopping, so they went across the road to the Market to stock up.

While Andrew did the actual shopping, Gloria played chess with Zoe Grantly, a teenage townie.

Back home, they changed into semi-formal clothes for the meal. Gloria chose a black long-sleeved top along with a denim mini-skirt and white high heels.
Andrew wore his kilt. Andrew's boyfriend Julian Moltke and Gloria's boyfriend Garry Mackay were invited round for the Thanksgiving Dinner. Andrew cooked the turkey.

When it was ready they invited their respective boyfriends to join them for the Dinner. Garry and Julian had been in the hot tub, so, in their speedos, they were less appropriately dressed for a formal meal. (Julian's speedos are especially skimpy.) Everyone enjoyed the meal. Andrew is becoming quite proficient at cooking turkey.

After the meal, Julian and Garry were, as usual, invited to stay the night, but Gloria had a surprise for Garry. She got down on one knee and gave him a beautiful diamond engagement ring. Then she leapt into his arms.

Andrew and Julian then went to bed, but Gloria and Garry stayed up to watch the football. When they finally went to bed, they had woohoo before going to sleep.
I describe my rotations as very loose, consisting at little more than looking at the date of the last Storytelling file to see who hasn't been played for a while. Well the worst were the Downtown Capps (Regan, Cornwall and Kent). They hadn't been played since May 2014! Well, that was until I played them yesterday :

Capp (201 Custer Boulevard, Downtown Veronaville)

Friday was a comparatively quiet day. Cornwall and Kent went out to work, but Regan had the day off. She spent it tidying and cleaning. And harvesting the money trees whenever they needed it. Cornwall got promoted to Rookie and brought home about a thousand Simoleons. Kent in contrast brought home a paltry §142. To try to make amends he made hamburgers for everyone's tea. Financially though it wasn't a bad day. They started out with only §755 and finished up with over §2,400.

Regan and Cornwall both wanted to buy new clothes so about 2 a.m. they went to the nearby Comandgo Emporium. There they spent a few hunded Simoleons on new outfits.
Despite the early hour (by now about 3 a.m.) the Comandgo Emporium was crowded with female shoppers. Left to Right: Jaiden Straight, Denise Taylor, Gretchen Stompel (almost hidden), April Hutchins, Regan Capp, Viola Pederson, Angela Ramsay, Tess Joyner and, standing a bit apart from all the girls, the only man there apart from Cornwall, Renaud Stratton. Cornwall isn't the picture as he was still paying for the last of his purchases, his new underwear.

Jaiden Straight, Gretchen Stompel, Viola Pederson and Renaud Stratton are Downtownies; Viola is the Vamp. Denise Taylor and Tess Joyner are girlfriends of Gilbert Jacquet, the baker from Bluewater. April Hutchins is Consort Capp's new paramour and soon-to-be bride, and Angela Ramsay is April's friend and, effectively, her landlady, as they share Angela's house in Veronaville.

Wearing her new outfit, Regan tried to snatch a slow dance with Cornwall while waiting outside for their taxi, but they quickly broke off the dance and got into the taxi when they saw Mrs. Crumplebottom approaching.

Before going home they went to the Crypt O' Night Club, where they both dined and danced in peace.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Inventor
#2597 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 8:52 AM
What I find both amusing and sad is how one of the dormitories in Femo Isla's main university has become the loony lustful bin. This is due to one female dormie who is a romance Sim, so you can bet she wants multiple lovers. At any time I decide to wear the devil horns and turn on jealousy, chaos ensues for this poor girl. In total she's fallen in love with three guys, thus the number of times she's broken their hearts and received slaps in return. This has also resulted in those same guys turning on each other, hence nothing but fights everywhere.

Recently, one of the guys who's been on and off the love wagon with her tried to sneak in another couch woohoo. They were able to successfully cuddle, but once the girl's One Sim showed up at the lot she kept rejecting the guy's pecks, no matter how persistent ACR was. Then the real kicker happened when the girl's One Sim came into the same room and caught her having an affair, and he was no longer her One Sim afterward. Now, she and the other guy also hate each other because of the number of rejects during that cuddling.

And forget trying to host any parties at this dormitory anymore. I once discovered that these fistfights can make parties a terrible experience for everyone else present, which makes a lot of sense. It's still sad though.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Mad Poster
#2598 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 9:15 PM
Speaking of romantic drama, Stella Roth, frustrated with small town life, rejected her husband's flirt, sending them out of love. She then started an affair with a downtownie, and managed to get pregnant by risky woohoo. Well, the problem was, Morty wasn't in love with Stella, even though he wanted to be, and *kicks her hack folder* wouldn't get angry with her, and for some reason break up any time wasn't showing up for Stella and Morty, even though it was showing up for Sandra and Justin *kicks her hack folder again*. So I manually set Morty's love tag to Stella with the simblender, and then he finally reacted to her woohooing right in front of him. Stella cried over being divorced, Sandra cried over her parents getting divorced, Xander floated on his back in the pool. Morty has primary custody and the house, as he wasn't the cheater, and he is friends with both kids and Stella is not friends with either. She's in the simbin, planning to move into an apartment. She hasn't popped yet, and with all the drama probably thinks any queasiness is related to the whole affair/divorce thing. For whatever reason *kicks hack folder again* No20khandout decided that Stella's share of $55,000 was a mere $3000. Rather than having him send her a check, I've decided Morty must have had a heck of a pre-nep!

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Test Subject
#2599 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 3:08 PM
The Stinky Skunk appeared at the Bells', and he's a floating cat for some reason.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2600 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Heodez
The Stinky Skunk appeared at the Bells', and he's a floating cat for some reason.

Uh-oh....
Page 104 of 351