Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#552 Old 2nd Sep 2016 at 6:28 AM Last edited by lilyeverlasting : 9th Mar 2018 at 2:39 AM.
I made a tiny house (read: box) for my 'hood's resident witch and matchmaker.

Mad Poster
#553 Old 14th Sep 2016 at 4:43 PM
Default Goth Mansion overhaul
I have always like the Goth Mansion in Pleasantview and here is how I have remade it to how I play.
Screenshots

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Field Researcher
#555 Old 26th Sep 2016 at 12:39 AM Last edited by eduseo : 22nd Jan 2017 at 4:31 AM.
I felt like cluttering, and my clutter craving is most certainly satisfied for this house. (I did the whole house until I ran out of money.)

Elonso's desk where he writes his books~

Bedroom (feat. sleeping Apricot.)

Oh, and the exterior...I forgot. Just a boring square though. xp

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Scholar
#556 Old 26th Sep 2016 at 5:34 AM
eduseo, please clutter my houses for me.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Field Researcher
#557 Old 26th Sep 2016 at 9:49 PM Last edited by eduseo : 22nd Jan 2017 at 4:29 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Bubblebeam
eduseo, please clutter my houses for me.

If I did that you'd need very rich sims and will probably would have a drastic increase of cc - save your poor folder!

My clutter craving apparently is that big, I needed to build an entire house to clutter.
I haven't started the top floor yet since the bottom isn't finished, but you get the gist of the layout. :D

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Field Researcher
#558 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 8:06 AM
Well front of my Starbucks is almost done. Then just gotta finish the inside. I think it looks quite good
Lab Assistant
#559 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 4:51 PM
I can't sleep these days so I'm building ! I'm rarely proud of my houses but I love this one.

(I uploaded it here if someone is interested)

I share my CC here !
Scholar
#560 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 5:30 PM
That is one gorgeous lot xmathyx.

I was going to upload this, seeing as there aren't too many mine lots around, but PBKs policy appears to forbid it (their mining rock set was used here). Orgo really needed a mine, and I can't believe I actually got it done, considering I dread anything that involves playing with the ground levels. That's one more dreaded lot crossed off the list.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Lab Assistant
#561 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 5:37 PM
Bubblebeam : Thank you, I was about to say the same about yours. Now I also want a mine in my hood :D
Did you know about the rail fences by Curiousb ? If not, maybe you might want to try them : https://curiousb.dreamwidth.org/37468.html

I share my CC here !
Scholar
#562 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 5:42 PM
I didn't know of them, though my laptop always appreciates little CC when possible, so it works out I suppose.

Lab Assistant
#563 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 8:22 PM Last edited by lilyeverlasting : 9th Mar 2018 at 2:38 AM.
Oleander Dully's campsite in Juniper Falls.

Mad Poster
#564 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 12:20 AM
11269-11272 Nasir Lane aka "Fourth Grader Apartments"

11248-11253 Nasir Lane aka "Dubleks at Nasir"

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Link Ninja
#565 Old 6th Nov 2016 at 4:29 PM
Hoh Fruhm Fraternity - a contemporary structure at SSU with all the luxury a privileged frat boy could want. Indoor Gym, Indoor Pool, Basketball court, Rec Room, Dining patio, Party patio, outdoor roof garden, and it has a study tower.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#566 Old 7th Nov 2016 at 6:49 PM Last edited by HarVee : 7th Nov 2016 at 7:29 PM.
7338-7339 Haram Way aka Dubleks lilharam (Pyramid Duplex)

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Test Subject
#567 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 11:17 AM
Default NightStalker mini attack shuttle
A tiny space shuttle meant to transport passengers into enemy space without being detected

If the shuttle is under attack it can retaliate using its 3 Hyper plama cannons!!!

The shuttle cannot handle long voyages as the engines are not big and powerful enough.

The shuttle is also exceptionally efficient in terrestrial seek-and-destroy missions

Note: I'll be happy to share this as a download if anyone wants
Lab Assistant
#568 Old 22nd Nov 2016 at 12:33 AM
I've just recently finished giving stoffelsim's lovely Bouleau Boulevard 11 a little makeover. I've pretty much kept the floorplan, but I've changed most of the furniture:

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#569 Old 22nd Nov 2016 at 5:48 AM
@Bubblebeam you can still upload the lot, you simply package the lot with the mining set then untick them in Clean Installer save and Rar. Tell people to download and install the mining set from PBK before they install your lot, then they should show up just as you have it. I for one would love to have it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#570 Old 23rd Nov 2016 at 2:50 PM
@HarVee nice job on the Haram way and Nasir Lane properties. Looks really cozy.

It would have looked too messy fixing an elevator/stairs to the space shuttle. So yea its completely impractical, but I like it :P
Test Subject
#571 Old 23rd Nov 2016 at 3:27 PM
@whoward69 yes! I actually knew that this existed but I was just like 'Meh'.. Also Thanks for the link to the woohoo mug
Lab Assistant
#572 Old 23rd Nov 2016 at 6:38 PM
A beach club is something I've missed in my neighborhood, and now I've finally got around to actually making one. Something Malcolm IV Landgraab would like to run, perhaps?
Test Subject
#573 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 9:51 PM
@HarVee I see you all your buildings follow a similar theme. They look sturdy and comfortable. However not very exciting.

(آسف Ø*قا إذا كنت أبدو وقØ*ا)

You are clearly creative. Would be nice seeing something different.
Scholar
#574 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 6:40 PM

This was supposed to become a new all-purpose community lot, with a "goffik" theme. It died. x(
Inventor
#575 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 8:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
They are part of series of lots I create in my neighborhood Nhw-Wr. I glad you notice they not very exiciting because that actually was point of them - to look boring and run-down but still be modest and cozy.

I like the style. I think they look nice.
Page 23 of 40