Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 12:39 AM Last edited by ZeeGee : 4th Nov 2016 at 7:59 PM.
Default WCIF Plumb-bomb retextures? (Found, thank you)
I had a big folder of her retextures and lost them in a computer crash. Her tumblr is gone. A link from a post here back in February is not working. I've googled and keep coming up with dead links or pictures. Can anyone help?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 7:57 PM
http://simshairs.com/website/sjokosims/ <--- I hope that's what you were looking for
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 8:43 PM
Do you know if she had a policy against sharing her retextures? I believe I have a handful of her retextures in my CC folders I'd be willing to share, as long as it isn't against her wishes.

“You don’t need religion to have morals. If you can’t determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.”
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 5:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zygu100
http://simshairs.com/website/sjokosims/ <--- I hope that's what you were looking for

Zygu100 That is the right creator, however, those links are dead. Thanks for looking though.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 5:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mychelle1212
Do you know if she had a policy against sharing her retextures? I believe I have a handful of her retextures in my CC folders I'd be willing to share, as long as it isn't against her wishes.

Mychelle1212 She seems to have disappeared from the sims community. Both her tumblrs have been deleted. There was an archive of her old hairs but that has been deleted too. I would love to have the ones you have if you don't mind sharing but I'll leave it up to you because I have no idea how to contact the artist and ask her.
Instructor
#6 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 7:00 PM
You can find most of Sjoko/Bombsy/Plumb-bombs' retextures in this tumblr post.

The Ondrive link will lead to nothing, but the mediafire links are still working.
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 8:49 PM
Here's the few I have, if you're still interested.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Plumb-Bombs-retextures-pt1.rar (29.51 MB, 283 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Plumb-Bombs-retextures-pt2.rar (33.74 MB, 250 downloads) - View custom content

“You don’t need religion to have morals. If you can’t determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.”
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 2:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Blyss
You can find most of Sjoko/Bombsy/Plumb-bombs' retextures in this tumblr post.

The Ondrive link will lead to nothing, but the mediafire links are still working.

Oh they are all three the same creator? Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mychelle1212
Here's the few I have, if you're still interested.

Thank you!! Some of my favorites are in there. :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 5:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ZeeGee
Thank you!! Some of my favorites are in there. :D

You're welcome I'm glad I could help!