Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

plickas punk hair!

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 332 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 34,299 Views
Uploaded: 26th Oct 2005 at 4:27 AM
Something a little diferent for your more out there sims, it may not look like much but it's my biggest mesh achievement to date, it's the first time i've added to a mesh successfully and not just moved it around and reshaped! it's for YA-Elder and works with all expansions but only needs the original to work, has a few minor issues with the top of the mohawk going a little see through but it's the alpha and not the mesh, also i didnt add the layer underneath the mohawk because i didnt think it was needed.
all my meshes are small in polygons (i'm on a crappy computer so i need them to be small) but i'll actually start telling what they are.
this one is:- Faces-258 Vertices-174
Also if anyone knows of a good tutorial explaining how to uv-map new hair meshes please link me to it, i've searched and searched but i'm not having any luck.

Thanks to wes for the plugin and to everyone here for all their wonderful comments on my other meshes!
let me know if there are any problems, recolour as you like but the mesh stays here, PLEASE dont include these meshes on your website or with recolours, no pay sites, keep my work free! credit me if you use it!

Enjoy!