Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
#8201 Old 16th May 2018 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by suzymarie64
An updated Delphy's Organiser. Even a better one to detect why the games crashes.
an updated version of the Download Organizer might be nice.
not sure if any program can detect crashing reasons; or other problems. I take just players can troubleshoot; though the Help section of this forum can help.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#8202 Old 16th May 2018 at 7:43 PM
The sims 3 has a crash analyser, but even then...I've got some results/causes that were suspicious.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#8203 Old 16th May 2018 at 7:45 PM
The crash logs can be pretty vague anyways. Access violation could mean that you ran out of memory, but it could also be hardware issues or antivirus issues or a camera mod not working properly.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Field Researcher
#8204 Old 16th May 2018 at 8:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
My wish exactly! I was thinking about this yesterday as I was playing. And I am sure it is possible to mod, as the game can tell the difference between an empty plate, and a plate that still has food in it. On an empty plate, the only option is clean up. On a plate that has food, you have clean up, and eat. This is annoying indeed. Especially in this case :
-Food sparkles, and is really filling..
-Sim takes 2 bites, then is full.
-You have that mod that stops sims from over eating, and stop when full.
-The eating sim has a lot of cleaning skill points...
-The eating sim is not a controllable one. (visitor, roommate etc.)
= UGH.
I'd much rather they put away leftovers, even if there is just a few bites left. I can live with almost empty plates in the fridge.

It's especially annoying when it's made with their own home-grown produce with all the time and effort that goes into that!!
Mad Poster
#8205 Old 16th May 2018 at 10:27 PM
The sparkly food is ridiculous anyway. I just use BoilingOil's mod that gets rid of food sparkles entirely.
Mad Poster
#8206 Old 16th May 2018 at 11:41 PM
Your game! I personally like the feature.

Mad Poster
#8207 Old 16th May 2018 at 11:50 PM
The main thing is, I want to run grocery stores stocked with sim-grown produce and sim-caught fish, and have my sims go to them regularly to restock their fridges. If they can just buy one fish and make it into a meal that can sustain them for the rest of their natural lifespan, this sort of defeats the purpose of having a store.
Mad Poster
#8208 Old 16th May 2018 at 11:54 PM
Yes, of course. especially when you exaggerate the feature...
One plate of fish can feed almost 3 sims with a half-full hunger bar. Not a sim's lifetime hunger.
Your sim will still have to cook the day after.

Mad Poster
#8209 Old 17th May 2018 at 12:27 AM
If you make them into a group meal, it pretty much can sustain a single sim for weeks.
Mad Poster
#8210 Old 17th May 2018 at 2:58 AM
Oh I see...depending on your sim's life span, it might be way too much indeed.

Field Researcher
#8211 Old 17th May 2018 at 3:03 AM
A mod addressing this feature: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...3&goto=lastpost

It is a huge pet peeve of mine.
Field Researcher
#8212 Old 18th May 2018 at 5:05 PM
I don't think it exists already (if it does someone please tell me!) but I would love a mod where teens who are currently caring for their younger siblings can ask a friend to 'watch kids'. I have the mod that allows parents to ask their friends to on residential lots rather than just apartments, and that's brilliant, but doesn't help if you're playing a family of young orphans! I'm not touching the nanny with a bargepole!
Mad Poster
#8213 Old 18th May 2018 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pickles89
I don't think it exists already (if it does someone please tell me!) but I would love a mod where teens who are currently caring for their younger siblings can ask a friend to 'watch kids'. I have the mod that allows parents to ask their friends to on residential lots rather than just apartments, and that's brilliant, but doesn't help if you're playing a family of young orphans! I'm not touching the nanny with a bargepole!

Oh that we agree....
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=592438

Mad Poster
#8214 Old 18th May 2018 at 9:18 PM
Baseball.

We have play catch, but why no baseball game, like we have soccer and basketball?

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Alchemist
#8215 Old 18th May 2018 at 10:24 PM
Sims even have a swinging bat animation that they use sometimes during conversation.
Mad Poster
#8216 Old 18th May 2018 at 11:41 PM
Well...we have soccer/basketball is a very big statement. We have Shootouts. No one is actually playing soccer, or any game requiring being in a...team.

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#8217 Old 19th May 2018 at 12:20 AM
Do you remember the beach volleyball we had with TS1 - I loved that.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8218 Old 19th May 2018 at 1:12 AM
We have practice soccer goals and practice hoops, but not a real game. I vaguely remember the volleyball. Sims 1 had a lot of things going for it that got lost.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#8219 Old 19th May 2018 at 2:47 AM
I want tennis.
Top Secret Researcher
#8220 Old 19th May 2018 at 2:51 AM
If it's a solo activity that it has to be, how bout wallball?

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Mad Poster
#8221 Old 19th May 2018 at 2:53 AM
If they could do a volleyball game in Sims 1 then they could have done non solo activities in Sims 2.
Mad Poster
#8222 Old 19th May 2018 at 3:00 AM
You'd think but given they fire developers and hire new ones for each EP that's not necessarily the case xD Don't know if they did that for Sims 1, but supposedly they did for Sims 2. Once I found that out all the weirdness in code suddenly made sense.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Alchemist
#8223 Old 19th May 2018 at 8:18 PM
which Sims1 pack had volleyball?

about the developers/programmers; if they had access to Sims1's code, they probably could have figured out how to adapt things to Sims2.
Scholar
#8224 Old 19th May 2018 at 8:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mdsb759
which Sims1 pack had volleyball?

the vacation pack

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#8225 Old 20th May 2018 at 8:01 AM
I'd love to see something like a driver's license. An item that a sim has to have in their inventory or otherwise they cannot drive a car.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Page 329 of 582