Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pose Player Updated 8-22-13

by cmomoney Posted 4th Apr 2011 at 3:10 AM - Updated 14th Jan 2015 at 7:09 PM by cmomoney : updated 8-22-13

2433 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1209 Feedback Posts, 1223 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 98
Test Subject
#51 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 10:32 PM
I get the same thing also....no interactions available....I don't have ambitions so my Mods folder is in Programs/Sims3 .....Could this be the problem? .....If so what to do about it?
Scholar
#52 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 12:14 AM
Fantastic! It is what we were waiting for a long time! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 12:29 AM
This... is... phenomenal. This is absolutely EVERYTHING that I have been needing. It... pretty much solves every problem I was going to have setting things up for my story. Thank you, THANK YOU!

The only way this could be better is if it included a microchip I could install into my brain to memorize all the animations. ;D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 12:34 AM Last edited by SCENEgirl525 : 5th Apr 2011 at 8:24 PM. Reason: confused
I got it and all that. It downloads and everything but i put it in my game and i try to use it but it doesnt do anything. i have the patch and everything so what now?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 12:42 AM
yeah, I am sooo hapy, I have been waiting for somehting like this forever, it just makes me want to run out and learn how to do poses. Awesom, fantastic amazing ,thank you!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#56 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 12:47 AM
a mi no me salen las interaciones de poses
Quote: Originally posted by Kaleeko
This... is... phenomenal. This is absolutely EVERYTHING that I have been needing. It... pretty much solves every problem I was going to have setting things up for my story. Thank you, THANK YOU!

The only way this could be better is if it included a microchip I could install into my brain to memorize all the animations. ;D

I give to the box and I get nothing says interaction not available because I love the poses I want to use this please help me love reminds me of the sims 2 when taking pictures of friends help me);-( I have the sims 3 patios and gardens Version: 7.0.55.010001 help: (tell me great job friends
Test Subject
#57 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 12:52 AM
It says interaction not availible when i click it ( help please?
Alchemist
#58 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 1:27 AM
If you're having the No Interactions Available issue check to make sure you have the most recent EA patch. The Pose Player was made with the current patch so I think you'll need that for it to work.

If you're fully patched what do you see when you hover on the object with your mouse pointer? Does it say something like: Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.CmoPoseBo​x? If yes it may be a framework failure. Do other scripted mods work in the game you're trying the Pose Player in?
Test Subject
#59 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 2:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by orangemittens
If you're having the No Interactions Available issue check to make sure you have the most recent EA patch. The Pose Player was made with the current patch so I think you'll need that for it to work.

If you're fully patched what do you see when you hover on the object with your mouse pointer? Does it say something like: Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.CmoPoseBo​x? If yes it may be a framework failure. Do other scripted mods work in the game you're trying the Pose Player in?

Yes others work :/ this one just isnt :O
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#60 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 2:30 AM
I FREAKING LOVE YOU! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 2:52 AM
não to conseguindo usar ;/ alguém me ajuda?
Alchemist
#62 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 3:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rokosari
Yes others work :/ this one just isnt :O
Yes...so which patch do you have and what is happening when you hover over the box? The mod works fine so there's something goin on at your end that we have to figure out before this will work for you
Test Subject
#63 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 6:54 AM
I'm having the same problem also, it says no interactions available. Have the newest patch, no other mods. Grr
Alchemist
#64 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 7:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amiphire
I'm having the same problem also, it says no interactions available. Have the newest patch, no other mods. Grr

Amiphire...when you hover over the object what does it say? See my post above.
Test Subject
#65 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 7:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by orangemittens
Amiphire...when you hover over the object what does it say? See my post above.

It says something like this Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.CmoPoseBo​x? quoted from your post above.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 8:06 AM
I've sent cmomoney the CLIPs list.
It's on the main thread for those who want.

“One small step for man, one blocked path for sim-kind.” - awtmk@blogspot | S-Club Privée
Alchemist
#67 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 11:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amiphire
It says something like this Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.CmoPoseBo​x? quoted from your post above.
Amiphire, this means that the script didn't get loaded. I'm wondering if your framework is not up to date. If it isn't many scripted objects will have problems in your game. Please check this out and see if it's the issue. To find out more about fixing your framework look in this thread here:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=384014
Test Subject
#68 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 2:11 PM
I have run the framework installer as suggested....It tells me that it cannot find the resource cfg. or the Mod/Packages folder....As I said above I do not have Ambitions so my Mod/Packages is set up in ProgramFiles/EAgames/Sims3 ......My package files do not show up in the game if under MyDocuments/EAgames/Sims3....what now?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#69 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 2:28 PM
This helps my work so much, I can' thank you enough.
Test Subject
#70 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 3:19 PM
This problem "Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.CmoPoseBo​x" is when you don't have file d3dx9_31.dll in the folder of the game (e.g: x/The sims 3/Game/Bin) and other expansion pack (x/the sims 3 ambitions/game/bin) etc. When you have this file in all folders should be well. (sorry for my english ;P)
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#71 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 3:47 PM
this works perfect for my custom poses! <3!
Once again THANK YOU!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#72 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 5:53 PM
Thank you for this fantastic tool!
hexameter
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 6:45 PM
alguém me ajuda aí?!
pf tô doidinho por isso
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 6:50 PM
eu instalei em packages só q quando eu vou clicar no objeto fala q ñ tem interação ;/ alguém me ajuda
eu tenho todas as expansões instaladas e todas as coleções de objetos,menos essa que lançou agora
Test Subject
#75 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 6:57 PM
It doesn't work with expansion packs
Page 3 of 98