Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 9:57 PM
Default Imagine how awesome it would be, If...
*insert comments about realistic detailed ideas that would add flavour to the game*
*insert comments about the sims logic that would be useful/dope in real life*

For example:
1# It would be cool If sims could open and close windows, also had to drop their cars by a gas station to pump up your car.
2# I'd would love If I could spin around in a tornado to change my clothes in a instance, without needing to remove every clothing part from my body.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 10:13 PM
Currently with a purring cat on my lap I would love it if Sims could have the same.
It would be great if I could find a job online and just take it, or bang something a few times to fix it..
Mad Poster
#3 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 10:16 PM
It would be great if pixels could use a handheld phone to message one another-or twitter.

I'm sure the females of the human race would be overjoyed to have labor over in a few seconds, with no complications.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Scholar
#4 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 11:03 PM
My sims should be able to relax on the bed, covered, with their laptop on them, like I do.
I should be able to use their elixir of life.

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Link Ninja
#5 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 11:10 PM
On the note of being in bed, it'd be real nice if they could sleep through noises like television and phone ringing. I do.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#6 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 12:23 AM
Ahah! I love this...

It would be awesome if my sims could perform any interaction, regardless of specific requirement..such as, no need a couch or a chair to eat your bag of chips. I click on the floor? That's where you sit and eat.
I'd love that every person would be seen as equal, regardless of their looks, gender, color, weight. The logic of this code, pleases me.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Scholar
#7 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 12:39 AM
It would be cool if the 'Disallow Pets' lock prevented pets from going through a door on their own but allowed puppies and kittens to be carried through.
I would love to be instantly dry when getting out of the bath or shower.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 1:32 AM
Sims do not need chairs to eat - they will simply stand eating But sitting on the floor would be cute
Mad Poster
#9 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
I'm sure the females of the human race would be overjoyed to have labor over in a few seconds, with no complications.

And only a three day pregnancy.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 3:13 AM
It would be awesome and groundbreaking if we had the option to switch to first person mode for an individual sim. I imagine "WSAD" or the arrow keys would be used to walk around and the mouse cursor would be used to select objects or other sims like we normally do in third person mode. I bet this wouldn't be too hard to achieve with a camera hack, but would would still have to use the mouse to click on the ground to "go here" when you want the sim to go places.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 4:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
Sims do not need chairs to eat - they will simply stand eating But sitting on the floor would be cute

No, they don't..but will first look for a seat. Then, they will stand. Is what was painted here.
There is a non-necessary requirement. I'd rather *enough room to perform said anim..* as the only real requirement.

Inventor
#12 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 5:06 AM
If shy Sims would not run away when fights occur. I am more or less an introvert than my Simsona, but that's one thing I would enjoy watching instead.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 5:50 AM
If it was as ridiculously easy irl to make money as it is in the game. (I've often thought this about pretty much any game I'm playing.)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#14 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro

They will sit on the loo as a last resort. Always amused me anyway.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#15 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 4:39 PM
Last as in..they can't even stand somewhere? lol or would you be talking about TS3....ahah

Mad Poster
#16 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 5:02 PM
My Sims just stand around - I have a feeling maxon's loo is too close to the kitchen :D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 5:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
It would be great if pixels could use a handheld phone to message one another-or twitter.

Quote: Originally posted by Charity
And only a three day pregnancy.

Hell, I might have decided to have a kid or two, if that were the case.
And I would have been very grateful that cheesecake doesn't really cause you to have twins.
Mad Poster
#18 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 6:53 PM
With the whole three-day pregnancy thing, you've also got to consider the fact that sims also only have 29 days of adulthood. So it's not so much that they're "only" pregnant for 3 days, but that they spend more than 10% of their adulthood on a single pregnancy. (Compared to humans who spend less than 3% of their adulthood on a single pregnancy.)
Mad Poster
#19 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 7:14 PM
I've never seen TS2 sims use the toilet to eat. TS3, yes. But there's a char OMSP that fits on the toilet and the side of the bathtub. I use that for poor sims.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
#20 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 2:37 AM
Speaking of toilets. Dogs should be able to drink out of them. XD
Mad Poster
#21 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 2:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Speaking of toilets. Dogs should be able to drink out of them. XD

And cats. Mine do it too.

Mad Poster
#22 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 3:58 AM
I think it would be wonderful if the actual human race acted like the pixels towards other pixels:

Skin color means nothing.
Religion is a non-entity.
Same sex anything is not an issue.
They only get mad at one another over silly, stupid stuff, and they don't go around naturally killing each other.
The most violent thing is a fight that doesn't hurt anyone but their feelings.
Sexism doesn't exist.
and all the other evils we humans create and foist upon one another.

There are days when I dearly wish to live in that world and not the real one, because it is so damned depressing to see how we humans treat each other.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#23 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 10:27 AM
Calling someone or by player choice autonomously... I never had seem to have time to direct my sims on a phone, and thus they loose friendship quite quickly and easy.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#24 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 11:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsfreq
I've never seen TS2 sims use the toilet to eat. TS3, yes. But there's a char OMSP that fits on the toilet and the side of the bathtub. I use that for poor sims.

I'll see if I can find a picture. I did have one somewhere. I remember being surprised.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Scholar
#25 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 2:40 AM
It would be cool if non-cowardly dogs chased off burglars and newspaper thieves, and even a cowardly dog might get brave if there was another dog in the house.
Page 1 of 2