Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Simon Rhodes

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 263 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 23,150 Views
Uploaded: 7th May 2013 at 4:22 PM
Hello everyone, I'm happy to present my second upload! Like with my previous upload, I've designed him to pass on good female genetics as well, so he'd be great for populating towns or use in a legacy. I hope you like him!

Simon is a quiet guy who likes to keep to himself, mostly because he feels awkward in social situations around other people. His reserved nature stems from a life spent on the sidelines and out of the spotlight, which is just fine by him. Being the introverted individual that he is, getting to know Simon requires a little effort; while he doesn't actively try to distance himself from others, he's not exactly the type to just strike up a conversation, either. However, once he finally opens up, Simon's easygoing personality makes befriending him a breeze.

Although he's content with his solitary lifestyle, Simon has come to realize that the one thing he really wants is to start a family. He just wonders if that will ever happen, because while meeting someone would be hard enough on its own, the idea of flirting makes him so nervous that he'd likely reject any romantic advances made towards him. It's going to take someone with a lot of perseverance to win Simon over, but whoever manages that feat will be rewarded with a lifelong partner.

CC Used

Hair from The Sims 3 Store**
Skin by Joedy
Oh My Eyes (default) by escand
Brows by Ephemera
Facial hair by robokitty
Everyday shirt by Juliana

This sim is packaged with default skin. For him to show up exactly as pictured, you must download the non-default version of the skin linked above and manually apply it in CAS (or use the default version).
** The hair in the screenshots is from the Store, but I've packaged him with basegame hair.

Sliders Used

(You don't need these unless you plan to make changes to his face in CAS).

Chin Cleft by TumTum Simiolino
Shoulder Width by jonha
Forehead Depth by aWT
Chin to Neck Line by Heiret (re-uploaded by Arisuka, on the downloads tab)

I used a x3 slider range multiplier, so additionally, you'd need a mod that includes a slider hack such as Awesomemod or Twallan's MasterController.

Optional CC

Increased Shine by HystericalParoxysm
You Are Real by buhudain
Default Replacement Tank Top by Aikea Guinea

I'd also like to thank the following people for their support and advice in CFF:
FREEDOM_55, malfoya, DOLCE_VIDA, ChiK_HeinekeN, rian90, heaven, spladoum

I couldn't have made it to this point without you!