Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 1:32 PM Last edited by pretenshus : 14th Aug 2017 at 1:57 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Routing issues with the bakers station and wood oven {solved}
So the terror twins are back at it. I haven't been able to successfully use these for awhile and I thought ani's no shopping from fridge mod was the culprit but after removing it and canceling interactions my sim will only walk so close before complaining about routing. the location of it is fine, up againt a straight wall nothing in front of it like a regular stove but my sim always gets the routing error and his face right beneath it.. as if he is the culprit.

I moved it and deleted it and bought a new one. Now... no interactions at all (except nraas)

Removing the mod kind of ghosted it in the save so the save was still affected. Luckily I had an extra save and my sims were able to use the station and oven correctly.