Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 11:48 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Nraas mod is not working correctly
i will make it short and please answer fast i installed nraas mods and two nraas mods cant run together why??
NRaas_MasterControllerCheats
NRaas_MasterControllerIntegration
whenever i place those two packages together the game wont load up and just crash after i try to play if i remove one of them (doesnt matter which one) nothing goes wrong
does anyone know why would two nraas mods conflict with each other ??
have anyone had this before and how can i fix this cause i need both mods i cant just use one and remove the other
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 12:05 AM
You're probably better off asking the folks over there in Chatterbox, but the first thing that comes to mind is:

Version conflict? I know I've had my game spit the bit when using mismatched versions of NRaas add-ons. There may be dependencies on each other that call on different bits of code that's changed from version to version.

Latest base mod is here
Latest cheats add-on is here
Latest integration add-on is here

Leave the update history testing versions alone. FWIW, I run both without issue in an otherwise heavily heavily modded game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 12:15 AM
i don't know how but i thought i updated master controller when i last updated my game to 1.67 (maybe nraas rolled out another update for the mod?)
anyway the base mod i replaced it with the new one and it works now YAY !!!
thank you so much ^__^