Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 5:27 AM
Default Any way to tranfer 360 game saves between profiles without Live?
I have search for an answer to this on the web and I can't find it so I am hoping someone here can help me. My 360 for some reason decided to completely delete my profile for no reason, but my save games are on my hard drive. Now I just don't have the insane amount of cash a wireless internet adapter for the 360 costs and it doesn't look like I will have the money any time soon. I tried to move my saved games which seem to be fine to a UBS drive so i could transfer them to my new profile but every time I try it first my 360 tells me a have to sign in and then it tells me that "This file can not be transferred between profiles", so I am forced to write off seven years of game saves and DLC that I paid for because Microsoft had some screwed up programing on their system and for some insane reason they don't let you make local backup copies of their profile.

Microsoft tech support has been no help, they just tell me to buy and adapter and download my old profile. The trouble is even if I could do that the old profile would be two years old and as I said i don't have an adapter and everyone I know got rid of their Xbox 360s a few years ago so I have no way to get a cheap or free one.

So I am hoping someone here knows of a way to get past that message about not being able to copy saved games between profiles so I can get them onto a UBS drive and then use modio to save them to my new profile.

Sorry if this post was rather long but i felt I should explain everything so no one would give me the same answer I have already gotten from Microsoft and is not an option for me.

Thank you for your time.

My PC specs.
Windows 7 64 bit,AMD FX 4300 quad core processor, 8 gigs DDR3 ram, 1 gig Geforce 9500 graphics card, patch 1.67.2
Every time I reinstall the game I run it clean without any CC, not even the store bought stuff so it isn't CC or mods that cause me trouble.