Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2017 at 11:15 AM
WICF no bill mod/cheat?
hi everyone!! Where I can find no bill mod or cheat? For apartament and normal house.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th May 2017 at 11:37 AM Last edited by Rguerra : 11th May 2017 at 9:57 PM.
I don't know if there's a mod exclusive for that, but you can use the Visitor Controller to ban the mail carrier from residental and apartment lots. The only disadvantage is that you will no longer receive the free meal cupons as well.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th May 2017 at 1:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rguerra
I don't know if there's a mod inclusive for that, but you can use the Visitor Controller to ban the mail carrier from residental and apartment lots. The only disadvantage is that you will no longer receive the free meal cupons as well.

Thank you for your answer! But It is true, I don't want to lose the mailman, just no bill. The point is the flat/apartment are really expensive, is there any way to make its cheaper or delete the bill? Or just works delete the mailman service?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 11th May 2017 at 2:33 PM
If you have Mansion and Gardens there is possible to lower bills for none or even negative if your sims have green energy sources (windmill or solar panels). They are pretty expensive. Found in Decorative/ Misc
Mad Poster
#5 Old 11th May 2017 at 2:58 PM
I think that you can use the moveobjects on cheat to delete bills.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th May 2017 at 1:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Annaminna
If you have Mansion and Gardens there is possible to lower bills for none or even negative if your sims have green energy sources (windmill or solar panels). They are pretty expensive. Found in Decorative/ Misc

Thank you! is that work on flat too?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th May 2017 at 1:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I think that you can use the moveobjects on cheat to delete bills.

thanks!!! I have never tried it, is not going to cause any bug or something? Did you tried? is it work on flat too?
Mad Poster
#8 Old 13th May 2017 at 2:15 PM Last edited by smorbie1 : 13th May 2017 at 3:27 PM.
I *May* have used that a few million times. There's no problem. The game just checks for the presence of bills, not how they left the lot.

The same goes for homework. If you ever want to, you can just use moveobjects on and put the bills on a table or desk and then delete the table or desk. Again, the homework scanner just checks for the presence of homework on the lot. It doesn't care how they disappeared.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th May 2017 at 2:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1
I *May* have used that a few million times. There's no problem. The game just checks for the presence of bills, not how they left the lot.

The same goes for homework. If you ever want to, you cant just use moveobjects on and put the bills on a table or desk and then delete the table or desk. Again, the homework scanner just checks for the presence of homework on the lot. It doesn't care how they disappeared.

Ohh ok! I got it how it is work, all right, so all that I need to do is just "moveobject on" and delete bills. Ok, thanks a lot, guys!! You going to help a lot my poor sims!!
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 13th May 2017 at 11:15 PM
There are also rubbish bins (or trash cans) that make bills and homework disappear. Sorry am on mobile, don't have a link right now.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#11 Old 14th May 2017 at 12:02 AM
I use the visitor controller or you can nuke bills on the Bat box.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th May 2017 at 11:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yavannatw
There are also rubbish bins (or trash cans) that make bills and homework disappear. Sorry am on mobile, don't have a link right now.

thank you mate!! I read time ago about the mod that you are speaking about, but does that make the same effect? without any bug?? did you try?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th May 2017 at 11:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I use the visitor controller or you can nuke bills on the Bat box.

thank you for your answer!! does the visitor controller delete mailman?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#14 Old 16th May 2017 at 12:11 PM
It makes him/her vanish as soon as they show up on the lot. You could meet them first then set the controller.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 16th May 2017 at 12:16 PM
ok, so that means that we have two options for no bills, one delete with moveobjects and the other with visitor controler.
One question more, I have the monique's mod, which has the option to pay bills on computer, which option is going to be better for me?
Mad Poster
#16 Old 16th May 2017 at 4:30 PM
Here's the bill (and homework) eating trash barrel. http://www.modthesims.info/d/435191
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 17th May 2017 at 11:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Here's the bill (and homework) eating trash barrel. http://www.modthesims.info/d/435191

cool!! thank you so much, mate!!!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#18 Old 17th May 2017 at 6:07 PM
The are also mods to lower or raise the bills, so you could edit one of those to make them $0.