Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 4:34 PM
Default Alien Default Replacement for dirt terrain
Hi, found this here http://imgur.com/a/iRv7D made by berrynooboos. (Alien Abduction) Sadly its a default for the desert. I`m searching something like this, as replacement for maxis ugly dirt terrain.
(All other maxis terrains are in use). Any ideas? Thank you in advance.
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 6:53 PM
It's pretty easy to do yourself. You could extract the texture from that and insert it into your down default replacement.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 7:24 PM Last edited by KaterMikesch77 : 16th Apr 2017 at 6:02 AM.
I`m happy that my game works and I don`t want it to crash, cause I don`t know how to use SimPe. Its only "easy" if you know how to do something like that...
and I don`t have SimPe.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 6:37 AM
Still searching a alien default replacement for maxis ugly dirt/earth terrain. Something like this http://berrynooboos.tumblr.com/tagged/CC:Defaults
(Please scroll down) And yes, I`m asking the creator, but didn`t get an answer.. So if you know a nice alien terrain that replaces maxis dirt/earth, please share..
Field Researcher
#5 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 1:13 PM
KaterMikesch77, I already made this terrain for you when you asked in the help section, do you want me to PM you the download link?
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zena-Dew-Drop
KaterMikesch77, I already made this terrain for you when you asked in the help section, do you want me to PM you the download link?

Oh many thanks. Please pm me.