Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th May 2017 at 5:06 PM Last edited by maxon : 7th May 2017 at 5:36 PM. Reason: Updating info
Default Replacing Service Sims
Hi, it's not letting me create a thread for some reason so i thought i would comment on here for help as this post seems to have some activity (in the hopes of solving this) but WCIF which particular mod/hack, it basically allows you to grab a 'service sim' (eg, Maid, Nanny, Pizza Delivery Man/Woman ect) and then put a sim you have in your hood's appearance and name as a replacement for a service sim so one of the sims in your hood appears as the service person, Jessa from The Jessa Channel on Youtube has managed to do this with one of her Sims - 'Willow' - making her the Nanny of the town. Here is a link to one of her videos showing this sim in the Nanny's place ( https://youtu.be/IRgOVvSIiXY?t=1m25s ), I recall seeing a thread about the particular mod and a guide on how to achieve the effect but i've since forgot it, help would be very much appreciated, thanks!
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th May 2017 at 5:32 PM
It's not letting you create a thread because you only have one post (this one) on this forum. I think you have to have at least five. I'll see if I can work out how to split this for you - otherwise, can I suggest you make a few posts and then you can post a WCIF thread of your own?

Edit: well damn, look at that. It worked.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc