Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#101 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 1:44 AM
Default adjustable female breasts sliders
where do u find the sliders and also where do i download it the The Sims3/Downloands Folder.
Advertisement
Instructor
#102 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 4:33 AM
Sliders are under "Head -> Advanced"... work great, btw.

You install it just like you'd install any other mod, not through the installer... Might want to do some researching on installing mods.
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 6:37 AM
ok after 3 painful sim days of staring at my pregnant sim she finally gave birth to a girl who i put thru the trigger age cheat...and this girl has a chest just like her mama! so glad this is genetic. nice breasts for every one! lol
Test Subject
#104 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 8:32 AM
Thanks Delphy you`re the greatest
Instructor
#105 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 9:35 AM
This is killer! Thanks for all of your (obviously) hard work.

xD
Test Subject
#106 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 10:17 AM
hi, delphy, thank you for your sujestion, but removing the BreastVertical.package disenables the slider of vertical adjustment for breast, is there a better way to avoid this?
Test Subject
#107 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 12:25 PM
OMG! Nice! Could you also make something that could adjust the neck? the male's neck are too brawny。
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 1:42 PM
This could be the best modification since the Awesome Mod...I'm going to try this out immediately.
Test Subject
#109 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 3:02 PM
Hello, Duncx other half here,

As a female, there is one thing that has bothered me right from the start, and that is the female sims all appear to be almost flat chested. I was firstly amazed with your facial slider hack, which I just HAD to have. That enabled me to create more realistic looking sims.

Today Dunc pointed out your breast hack to me. I quickly asked him to put it into my game so I could test it out. I am once again amazed and thrilled with this hack. My flat chested sims can now have realistic sized boobies. It is a shame that the vertical part stops the jaw adjustment, but I can live without the vertical part for now. I could however create my sims facial structure first, then add the vertical bit for complete breast adjustments afterwards.

So, a big THANK YOU to you for this from me and my sims, you are now our hero. :D
Test Subject
#110 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 3:45 PM
you really great! thank you...
Lab Assistant
#111 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 4:04 PM
This is so awesome. Thank you~!

One question though - what happens if I remove the mod? Will there be any problems or will everything just go back to normal?
Lab Assistant
#112 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 4:23 PM
very nice.

Thanks for this GameMod.

But can you translate to german please?

Greetings

Harald
#113 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 4:28 PM
Thanks, Delphy!!! :P
Field Researcher
#114 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The_Rookie
very nice.

Thanks for this GameMod.

But can you translate to german please?

His post in German? I have translated:

Quote:
Hier ist etwas an dem ich schon eine Weile arbeite - neue benutzerdefinierte CAS Schieberegler, mit denen sich die Knochen des Skelettes verschieben lassen.

Folgende Schieberegler sind enthalten:
- Brust Tiefe
- Brust Entfernung
- Brust Fülle
- Brust Ausmaß
- Brust Vertikal

Diese Schieberegler funktionieren offensichtlich nur für Frauen. Doch was ich insbesondere gerne wissen möchte, sind deren Auswirkungen auf Familien, z.B. über 2 oder 3 Generationen hinweg. Ich konnte sie bisher nur in einer Generation testen.

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Test Subject
#115 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 6:25 PM
It works !!! Thats the best mode ever, thank you Delphy!!!
Test Subject
#116 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 7:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oepu
His post in German? I have translated:

Moin Oepu, Gruss aus Hamburg

I think, The_Rookie means translate the Mod into german,
because the game in german language shows not the english names but only
***12345678*** or somthing else, when i change to English version, the MOD shows the right names.

@Delphy thanks for the best MOD

Regards
Thomas from HH
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 7:58 PM
I've been hoping for this as well. Thank you very much Delphy for your hard work :D

I have a question, though. I don't want to lose my jaw height slider, so I am wondering how the larger breasts look without use of the vertical slider. Does anyone have any pics of a sim made without that slider?
Test Subject
#118 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 9:04 PM
I know this question has been asked before, butI'm having trouble getting the mod to work, I followed the sites install instructions but it still not working, I've looked in the head section-> advance and still didn't find it, my thought is that I didn't instal it right or that I'm missing a program or some other mod for it to work. also does this work on vista users or not?
Instructor
#119 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by missmudkip
I have a question, though. I don't want to lose my jaw height slider, so I am wondering how the larger breasts look without use of the vertical slider. Does anyone have any pics of a sim made without that slider?

I never tried this mod with the vertical slider, so I don't know how less customability there is or anything, but without it I think they still look lovely

(I forgot to use the in-game camera so they're kinda dark >.<)

Thank you Delphy! these work wonderfully :lovestruc
Mad Poster
#120 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by missmudkip

I've adjusted the boobs on a number of sims in my current game, not making some massive alien extremist boobs, just normal looking boobs, and I don't recall having used the vertical slider at all. I've tried it, yes, to see what effect it has, but I've not needed to use it when adjusting boobs normally. I suggest you install the other four and not use the vertical slider.

Adelajde21 wrote: "Thats the best mode ever, thank you Delphy!!!"

Yes, now we're all in boobs mode.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#121 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 12:10 AM
WOW thank you so much delphy. I dont have the pics to show for it but other than a few hair issues the breast work nicely and are transferred. Hopefully this also means waist/butt sliders are doable as well, add that in with the enhanced facial sliders and we have exactly what I 've wanted
Test Subject
#123 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 2:58 AM
i've downloaded the file to sims 3/downloads and i made a copy and moved it to my downloads folder but they don't show up and i looked everywhere though but couldn't find i think i downloaded it wrong plz tell where to download the file to and what i did wrong.
Test Subject
#124 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 3:05 AM
i'llbe on tommrow after school so thats when ill check my questions k guys.
Test Subject
#125 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 5:49 AM
Default Thank you so much!
I downloaded this mod and so far no problems at all, though I did follow the guidelines to avoid the jaw slider problem. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into this, Delphy.
Locked thread | Locked by: Delphy Reason: Test complete
Page 5 of 7