Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 3:02 AM
Default Hero Shift
I finally got enough RP to add more buildings. I added a mill and an armorsmith.

After I was done adding, somehow I made the Armorsmith my main hero.

I have no idea how I did this, if it's part of the game plan, or if I can shift back to playing my Monarch.

Any tips. I've been reading the brochure and help file. So far I don't see where I can shift back to my Monarch.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 3:03 AM
You can only shift to the Monarch if you're playing a quest that you've elected to play with the Monarch. You are on a quest now that you chose to use your Armorsmith as the main character.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 3:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tuber101
You can only shift to the Monarch if you're playing a quest that you've elected to play with the Monarch. You are on a quest now that you chose to use your Armorsmith as the main character.

Thank you!

I just now figured it out because I finished this quest so quick.

Quests are offered to some or all of the Heroes. Depending upon which Hero you choose to complete the quest is who you're playing.

I'm just posting to help others.

Thank you again!
Banned
#4 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 9:44 AM
i do not have on yet deacuse i have to wait until tommorrw for the game to come out and if i do not get it on friday no worries i'm going out on saturday so i will pordally by it then.

Can you create more than one kingdom? i have a plan for a new film seris so i would like to know in advice.