Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 9:36 PM
Edit in Game just refreshing the program
Hi, I just got create-a-world on my lenovo ideapad y410p running windows 8.1 and when I go to edit a world in game the program stops, as if its doing something before just sort of refreshing. I own all the expansion packs and master suite, high end loft stuff, diesel stuff, and fast lane stuff and everything is up to date. My game is installed from origin and is version 1.67.2 Any help you can give me would be great, as I've spent a lot of time on the world and I would hate for it all to go to waste!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 4:52 PM
I myself am having the exact same problem. Have uninstall CAW, reinstalled it and run it from a clean directory with no luck. Even tried the batch approach and it just forever loads to nothing.
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 12:47 AM
I was having problems with my EIG. Cleaned out my Sims 3 downloads. Uninstalled everything. Pulled all my packages from my mods folder. Pulled all my terrains from CAW. Cleared all my caches on both Sims 3 and CAW. After all that it started to work again. It appears to be something that I have downloaded in my Sims 3 download folder. Fixing to start placing thing back to my game and see what it might be. I am a download aholic. Seems I would learn.