Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 3:33 AM
Default How to add buildings and rabbit holes to your custom worlds lots?
Hello, I would like to know how to add buildings such as houses and rabbit holes onto the bare empty lots in my new neighborhood that I created. I tried using the “Edit in game” function (in CAW) and it just opened up my Sims 3 without loading the world. Am I doing something wrong? I don’t want to ship my world bare empty.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 2:33 PM
You say that it doesn't load the world. What do you mean? Does the game crash? If so, then you'll have to figure out what the issue is, because EIG is the only way you can do what you're asking.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 3:48 PM Last edited by davidbuddy9 : 5th Aug 2014 at 4:08 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by thesims1depot
You say that it doesn't load the world. What do you mean? Does the game crash? If so, then you'll have to figure out what the issue is, because EIG is the only way you can do what you're asking.

No it loads the game and it just takes me to the list of all my saves, you know the menu where you click on the box to load up a saved game? I don't know what I'm supposed to do? What do I select at that screen?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 4:18 PM
According to this:(http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3...me/td-p/1294092)I need to buy a non social ( not on Origin) version to be able to edit in-game. Which is ridicules as I refuse to re pay for all my expansion packs and stuff packs, I guess I'm going to have to use a crack. Thanks EA really nice/
Field Researcher
#5 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 8:17 PM
Sorry to hear that, davidbuddy9. However, I don't think you have to repurchase your EPs/SPs. Almost all of my EPs/SPs were purchased through Origin and I can use EIG fine. Judging from the link you posted, what you may need to do is buy an older version of the base game that was made before 2012, since it's the version of the base game you have installed that's the problem, not the EPs/SPs.