Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 7:29 PM
Default mod requests
i would like someone to make me 3 mods or 2 if you can put two together i sit in an wheelchair and when i can walk i walk on crutches but i can't find those mods and i have an eye shaped tatoo on my shoulder so if someone could make
an mod for being able to sit and roll in an wheelchair
an mod for walking on european crutches prefearbly recorlable instead of the standard silver
an mod for an tattoo looking like this https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...110&oe=595EFB9B (i couldn't get to show an picture it self )

if someone would please make these for me i would be ever greatful
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 8:07 PM
What's up with all these people not reading the rules lately? I mean fucking pardon me but usually it never happens and now there's like ten of them in a week.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
dodgy builder
#3 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 8:19 PM
I wonder what all these people think it takes to make mods, and why just their project should be prioritized above the modders own likes and dislikes.

To be more to the point. Requests are not allowed on this site. There is a thread for it somewhere, but I don't think it's that active.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 8:29 PM
Hell, I wish I could have every mod I want made for me.
But that'd be the same thing as expecting to get a mansion, a Lamborghini and a hot blonde for free just because you asked for it. That's not how things work in this world of ours.

OP, if you want your mods, convince enough people to pursue someone to make it happen or do it your damn self. And for the former to happen, you'll need to be a regular here and people will need to like you. I can speak from experience, because people like me. Then again, an equal amount of other people bloody hate me. The critics are very divided on, uh, me. So don't be that guy.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Forum Resident
#5 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
What's up with all these people not reading the rules lately? I mean fucking pardon me but usually it never happens and now there's like ten of them in a week.

It's summer in the Northern Hemisphere.

Mad Poster
#6 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 8:49 PM
Oh, of course. The minors have come out again. A phenomenon that Reddit begrudgingly calls Summer Reddit; I call it "shut the fuck up and grow up already".
I know I have no right to comment, having been on the internet since I was 8 or 9, but good god.

insert signature here
Site Helper
#7 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 2:23 AM
The "thread" is a list of creators who take requests (by PM) and what they are willing to take requests for. But for Sims 3, you're probably out of luck with the mod for the wheelchair and crutches unless you are looking for story purposes and are willing to accept poses. You can ask in WCIF to see if anything useful has been made, but don't hold your breath.

For the tattoo, check http://modthesims.info/d/410592
It's a utility that lets you make your own custom tattoos. I cannot vouch for how well it works, because I was afraid that if I started using it I would add about a gigabyte of new tattoos that I never used for anyone.
Note that it is a utility to be used outside the game, not something to install into it. You also need the ability to make a dds image of the tattoo you want, which can be done in Paint.net, Gimp, (free programs) Photoshop (not free) and many other graphics editors. (Although you may need to download a plugin for your graphics editor.)

And I hope you see this before it gets deleted.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Field Researcher
#8 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 3:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
Oh, of course. The minors have come out again. A phenomenon that Reddit begrudgingly calls Summer Reddit; I call it "shut the fuck up and grow up already".
I know I have no right to comment, having been on the internet since I was 8 or 9, but good god.

What about me? I'm a teacher on summer break, into what category do I fall?? Although I've churned out 2 mods over the last few summers, so I guess I'm in my own category...

Trying to work on another idea but having trouble getting started.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 6:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pjsutton
What about me? I'm a teacher on summer break, into what category do I fall??
Don't feel badly! I'm not a teacher, yet I can't categorize myself very well either. I think it's been too warm for that, lately.
Locked thread | Locked by: Greenplumbbob Reason: No requests allowed!