Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 3:58 PM
I really like this challenge. I'm going to do it. I've done it before but I always make mistakes and when I click on main menu I accidentily click no when it asks me if I want to save it. lol
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 6:07 PM
Hm.... I think i'll try it, yet with a different setting.
Aka: My horse was forgotten by her owners. Now, she is trying to make a herd. She belives all males (Forgot the name male horses use. ) are used for breeding purposes only. So thats what she is going to do.
So yeah! It'll be fun... Yet I will use money cheats. Sowwy and my human will live in a shack that has a fence, so it can go outside, and the trash/mailbox for bills :P
Test Subject
#28 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 9:08 PM
I am going to try this challenge, are you allowed to have mods? not mods that help you with money and that kinda stuff but mods like PortraitPanel, that allows you to have more sims in your household.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 2:12 PM Last edited by HorseSimmer09 : 13th Aug 2014 at 8:07 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by lainee95
Hey Rawla, I know you said no money cheats but does "freerealestate" count, because technically it's not getting you money?

This sounds like a great challenge I can't wait to try it!

Well, I'm not the creator of this challenge but I don't think you should do freerealestate because your basically trying to train the foals and then sell them when they are older. And then you get money from selling them so you can pay your bills.

Edit: Sorry, it might be abit late to reply.
Test Subject
#30 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 5:02 AM
HORSES HORSES!!!!!! I LOVE THE 100 BABY CHALLENGE NOW I CAN DO THE 50 FOAL CHALLENGE EVEN BETTER : p!!!!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 9:24 PM
Does anyone have a blog for this and you completed the challenge? (If you do, please leave a link, because, I love to read about this challenge)
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 1:28 PM
Where is everyone on this thread?
Test Subject
#33 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 4:03 PM
I have a website for this, link: http://serfoal.weebly.com/
Test Subject
#34 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 5:59 PM
I plan on doing this challenge! Can't wait to start!!
Page 2 of 2