Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#2151 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 8:35 PM
Talking on Skype. Thank you Time Zones.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2152 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 1:54 AM
Coming back to the Teen Club

Attempting to finish the 24 Sims Challenge.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Instructor
#2153 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 12:16 PM
Browsing on deviantART
Mad Poster
#2154 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 8:01 PM
Finishing up getting all my school supplies collected and my name written on them and such, and opening TS2. :3

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#2155 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 9:32 PM
Just finished laughing my ass off. What else?

This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Theorist
#2156 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 5:11 AM
Playing TS3... Trying out custom contents I downloaded from TSR. For some reason, some of them won't appear in my game.
Mad Poster
#2157 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 11:05 PM
My game disk brooooke It has a crack in near the hole, so I'm going to see if someone can make a copy of it before it's too late . . .

Mad Poster
#2158 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 1:26 AM
Playin with mah doggeh
Alchemist
#2159 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 1:42 AM
*read that wrong* ^
Err... Anyway. On a Skype call.
Field Researcher
#2160 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 2:54 PM
Reading a fashion magazine while messing around on mod the sims while I am waiting for a youtube video to buffer :P

"What could I do? What should I do? What could I... what should I... It's not like I'm crying or anything! I love you!" ~Love Is War
Lab Assistant
#2161 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 3:42 PM
I'm about to go shoppin'. :P
Instructor
#2162 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 12:15 AM
Finishing a book project for school. I start High School tomorrow and I'm kind of scared. Lol

"And if you look out of the right hand side of the aircraft, you'll notice that the right wing is on fire."
Call me Dei
Mad Poster
#2163 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 12:33 AM
getting things rounded up and ready for school tomorrow. DO NOT WANT.
Mad Poster
#2164 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 5:28 AM
"MilkShape 3D 1.8.5 BETA 1 released!
-- Wednesday, Jul 08 2009

This new version will be compatible with The Sims 3, Unreal 3 static meshes and XNA .FBX files. The new FBX export is not finished yet."

I just died from fangirling too hard.

Mad Poster
#2165 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 4:55 PM
Nomming on Doritoes.
Gosh, I love these. I wish we bought them more often. >.<
And being anxious.
I don't waaant to be a freshman tomorrrrooooow T_T

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Lab Assistant
#2166 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 8:04 PM
Uuuuggh. Going to be a sophomore this Friday (technically Monday, however), talking to my counselor in an hour to discuss my independent study for Korean (which she is quite apprehensive to let me take, apparently), and FREAKING WANTING TO KILL MY STUPID COMPUTER BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MEET THE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR SIMS 3! <-- and that is not my fault. I blame it on my brother, who told me that his computer was 'tricked out' and totally capable of running some immature doll-house game like Sims. >.<

Frustration is wrapping itself around me.
Mad Poster
#2167 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 11:20 PM
Sims 3 ftl ;3

Attempting to fall asleep, and failing.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#2168 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 11:28 PM
Celebrating. My top two choices for universities both have the course I want to do, and in both cases they're one of the best in Australia. Win!
Field Researcher
#2169 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 11:38 PM
being stressed with school >.>

"What could I do? What should I do? What could I... what should I... It's not like I'm crying or anything! I love you!" ~Love Is War
Mad Poster
#2170 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 12:26 AM
Wondering why everyone seems annoyed by me. T.T

Scholar
#2171 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 2:11 AM
Attempting to finish a multiplayer hood, but I don't want to say goodbye to my Simmies... so I'm making it go as slow as possible.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Mad Poster
#2172 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 5:21 AM
Just finished submitting my latest creation to be rejected/accepted, a neon backpack for back to school:

Instructor
#2173 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 5:43 AM
^^^^ Dude, I almost got a backpack that looks like that for school, but I ended up getting it's black and white twin. Haha

"And if you look out of the right hand side of the aircraft, you'll notice that the right wing is on fire."
Call me Dei
Mad Poster
#2174 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 2:05 AM
^ I HAVE THE SAME ONE!!! Ahhh! It's black and white checkered, right?

Well anyways it got rejected with this note tacked on at the end -

"Other reasons (these may be clarifications of above points, or additional reasons)
This is a totally cute design, but the texture itself is quite blurry and flat. Please work on adding some shading and making the texture nice and clear. We suggest posting in the Creator Feedback Forum for more feedback. It's clear you've worked hard on this and it IS a totally cute design - we'd love to see it again once it's been tweaked as explained above. "

For the black I just recoloured the original backpack texture T.T Grr.

Anyways, I'm just realising that TS2 terrain looks EXACTLY LIKE ORCARINA OF TIME. Holyshyt.

Lab Assistant
#2175 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 4:49 AM
Having a giggle fit, of course.

You know that place between sleep and awake? The place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.

Page 87 of 90