Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#126 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 2:35 PM
Seriously, it's a cool idea :D
It really sets the medieval mood and is funny too. Wish people wouldn't complain as much...
Advertisement
Site Helper
#127 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 2:42 PM
Aye. I fear that mine own difficulty lieth in allowing the translator to perform it's task.

Edit:

Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
AAAAAHHHHH be glad if thee doth notte knowe any olde English, or more accurately Middle English (which beist methinks what ye target hither verily is), or thine head wouldst explode from ye grammatical errors

I love it though, an I an' love ye place theme! Let's keep it brown!

Quoted for Truth!

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Field Researcher
#128 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 2:49 PM
I thought this was a April Fools joke ^^
Inventor
#129 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 2:57 PM
It is extremely difficult to understand posts now. I hope an alternate version of how to see this forum is available soon. It would suck to miss out on new mods available or updates, just so that some members can play a game that others members don't care about.
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 3:05 PM
It was a stupid idea... the design okay, but the text... :S I hate it...

I hope, it's just a joke of april fool' day... because one day is more than enough...
Mother Function
retired moderator
#131 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 3:32 PM Last edited by daluved1 : 3rd Apr 2010 at 4:49 AM.
Nonsense! Art thou borne by wytchy blood? The merriment of the times beist one of greate splendour!

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Instructor
#132 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 3:34 PM
Yea Verily!
Banned
#133 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 3:38 PM
Default RE:Town Crier - Changes unto ye site
'Tis verily interesting, indeed!
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 4:12 PM
This is great! I am almost sad that it will not be for two weeks like the announcement says!

I am not taking requests at this time. I have just started graduate school and I cannot be sure how much spare time I am going to have. You can PM me with a request if you want, but I cannot guarantee that I will do it (or that I will even see the message right away).
Test Subject
#135 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 5:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ghostwrytr
If I desired unto speak olde English I wouldst hast majored in it! If I desired unto read it I wouldst break out William Shakespeare. It shouldst be OPTIONAL!!! PLEASE?! I'm getting a headache from mentally translating all this an it beist mine daye off. I desire unto ENJOY....Not work harder.

I so agree and think I will just come back when this olde english crap is over- this really sucks big time.
Test Subject
#136 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 5:06 PM
Okay, haha, I get it.

But how can I access ALL the downloads? I'm starting to get sick of the automatic filter.
Test Subject
#137 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 5:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by legallpn
I thus agree an consider I shall just come back when this olde english crap beist over- this verily sucks big time.

thats not what i wrote-geez what a crock!
Top Secret Researcher
#138 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 5:10 PM
Long liveth Delphinius The Great!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Instructor
#139 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 5:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cilogy
Okay, haha, I obtain it.

But howe mayhap I access ALL ye downloads? I'm starting unto obtain sick of ye automatic filter.

Test Subject
#140 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 5:52 PM
This is the best fun I've had on here ever! Thanks to the King!
Test Subject
#141 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 6:14 PM
I am most amused by this, especially the automagic translation. Tis witchcraft, verily. (Of course, people then weren't even really speaking recognizable English most of the time, it was all dialects everywhere. Lighten up, folks.

When she was good she was very very good, but when she was bad she was fabulous.
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 6:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cilogy
Okay, haha, I obtain it.

But howe mayhap I access ALL ye downloads? I'm starting unto obtain sick of ye automatic filter.

All you have to do is go to the filter sidebar and delete the word medieval from the search parameters. Then run the search engine again and it will display all the downloads.

I am not taking requests at this time. I have just started graduate school and I cannot be sure how much spare time I am going to have. You can PM me with a request if you want, but I cannot guarantee that I will do it (or that I will even see the message right away).
Field Researcher
#143 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 6:16 PM
ROFL, I love you, guys! (I'm guilty of notte being that active lately, but I'm always hither for ye August 21 unto be sure notte unto miss whatever grate changes.)

ETA: August 21... that beist right.
Test Subject
#144 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 6:20 PM Last edited by whiterider : 1st Apr 2010 at 6:37 PM.
I don't understand any of this ye olde english try understanding this:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=285646

T_T

But highly amusing nonetheless...KNICKERS hohoho etc
Test Subject
#145 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 6:26 PM
How do i geteh back to the oldeth siteeth!Thy not understandeth all tis :P
Field Researcher
#146 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 6:30 PM
I think this is really funny and a super cute idea! My only concerns are with the Creator Feedback Forum there are quite a few people who speak English as a second language and I fear the critiquing process may get a little confusing for them. I mean, English is my first language and sometimes it gets a little confusing for me. But overall I think this is hilarious!

Yo', I'm on Yearbook now, check me out and leave me some lovin's!!!
Test Subject
#147 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 6:29 PM
Your all madeth!!!!! ^^;

Emi-x-x-x-
Top Secret Researcher
#148 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ghostwrytr
If I desired unto speak olde English I wouldst hast majored in it! If I desired unto read it I wouldst break out William Shakespeare. It shouldst be OPTIONAL!!! PLEASE?! I'm getting a headache from mentally translating all this an it beist mine daye off. I desire unto ENJOY....Not work harder.

I couldn't agree more.
I don't understand all some threads anymore as English is not my mothertongue and I majored in it.
Please, change it back! Or make it optional!!!!

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Test Subject
#149 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 6:56 PM
OMG!! What is that?!

I just thought I would share that because of this funny, but extremely annoying, format I am physically abusing my computer. Several times last night I had to mentally count to ten to keep from throwing my poor, innocent computer across the room! If I wasn't in the middle of trying to put together a family and their wardrobe I would just stay clear.

Quote: Originally posted by Uoza
I doth notte understand any of this ye olde english try understanding this:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=285646

Edit: "How does it come up with two totally different translations of computer?!?"
Test Subject
#150 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 7:05 PM
I do greatly appreciate the changes to thine site- pray, canst thou not keep them permanent? Methinks, such a sight is rarely glimpsed in these mordern times, alas. 'Twas a very wonderful idea.... I thank thee, Moddeth Thine Serfs.
Page 6 of 8