Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 4:33 PM
Default vamp horse
my vamp horse
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 4:37 PM
well anyone help?? he is always unhappy because he cant drink blood ...
Inventor
#28 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 4:44 PM
Who the fuck has a wooden floor in a stable?
Test Subject
#29 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StupidFlanders
Who the fuck has a wooden floor in a stable?

well i think you have eyes in your head so i do ...
Alchemist
#30 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 5:02 PM
Woah, that's a strange glitch, I'd say...

Do you have MasterController? I think you can use the mod to remove the vampire status on your horse. Have you tried that? Use testingcheatsenabled to keep his motive full at the moment.

Just call me Nikel
Test Subject
#31 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23

Do you have MasterController? I think you can use the mod to remove the vampire status on your horse. Have you tried that? Use testingcheatsenabled to keep his motive full at the moment.

No i havent tried that ... and he wont die i think ... he's like this for about a month i think and he doesnt grow old or something and i use testingcheats enabled for his motive but i can't get the bar thursty (vampire) full.
Alchemist
#32 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 5:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kellythjeu
No i havent tried that ... and he wont die i think ... he's like this for about a month i think and he doesnt grow old or something and i use testingcheats enabled for his motive but i can't get the bar thursty (vampire) full.

I guess your horse is immortal... Try using Master Controller and see what will happen.

Just call me Nikel
Test Subject
#33 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 5:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23

I think he has to live with it ... it doesnt work the MasterController. Wel its not that bad i think i'm trying to get some plasma maybe if i just leave it on the ground that he would eat it.
Inventor
#34 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 6:07 PM
well i think you have eyes in your head so i do ...

Where else would my eyes be?
One Minute Ninja'd
#35 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 6:21 PM
I think he has to live with it ... it doesnt work the MasterController. Wel its not that bad i think i'm trying to get some plasma maybe if i just leave it on the ground that he would eat it.

And I was going to give you grief about necro'ing this thread, but with that documented picture, you've got my undivided attention. Maybe he'll eat plasma fruit, the way mammalian (I almost said human, but caught myself) horses can eat carrots. That might satisfy the hunger problem.
Mad Poster
#36 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 9:06 PM
Yeah I really thought this was a dumb necro with the stupidest lie ever until I saw the picture. Now I'm just intrigued.
One Minute Ninja'd
#37 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 10:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Yeah I really thought this was a dumb necro with the stupidest lie ever until I saw the picture. Now I'm just intrigued.

Intrigued? Hell, I want one, if we can figure out how to feed it. I gave up on horses a long time ago, but this could bring all kinds of cool game play back to Appaloosa whatever it was called.
Mad Poster
#38 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 10:58 PM
Vampire horse eats only human flesh.
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 11:08 PM Last edited by hugbug993 : 23rd Mar 2014 at 1:00 AM.
Okay, I made a vampire horse, and it cannot eat plasma fruit. It also doesn't have the interactions that'll allow it to feed off a human or other horses.

We're probably going to need a mod for this.

ETA: I got Retuner and enabled horses to eat plasma fruit. It isn't increasing the horse's vampire thirst. BL00DIEDHELL was right.
Test Subject
#40 Old 14th May 2014 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fraroc
Vampire horses, that is a cross between frickin badass and oughtright disturbing.

I begged not to be turned but it just said "Neigh!"
Field Researcher
#41 Old 15th May 2014 at 3:10 AM
Maybe thirst bar increase can be modded in like with Icarus_allsorts' "Get Moodlets" mod?
Field Researcher
#42 Old 15th May 2014 at 5:23 AM
I can barely see that picture. It's just too tiny. :/

You want to know the Secret... so did I. Low in the dust I sought it, and on high. No agony of any mortal brain shall wrest the secret of the life of man. The Search has taught me that the Search is vain.
Test Subject
#43 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 11:09 PM
I've just adopted a horse abxw its a vampire... Did anyone find out how to feed them?? She is ways hungry and won't even nibble on me?
Mad Poster
#44 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 1:07 AM
Yeah pretty sure you're fucked and any vampire animal is doomed to just be hungry. Until it inevitably snaps and goes on an autonomous rampage.
Mad Poster
#45 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 1:18 AM
That sounds like a game bug, or corruption, or something along those lines.

What did you do to get the vamp horse in the first place? If you've messed around with mods to make it, it's most certainly a bug. I don't think TS3 pets were ever meant to be vamps.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#46 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 1:37 AM
No, it was never meant, but unfortunately EA themselves provided the means to create this glitch with the Supernatural Control testingcheat. Adding supernaturals via this cheat does not check for valid species. I still have a screenshot somewhere of a fairy raccoon with hot pink butterfly wings.
Mad Poster
#47 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 1:41 AM
Oh God please post it, babele. That sounds positively fabulous.
Alchemist
#48 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 10:20 AM
I had the fairy cat bug (not racoon) very long ago. It was a glitch from Supernatural and fixed in the first Supernatural patch. The cat even had its own magic points. I lost the picture with UI in it.

Just call me Nikel
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#49 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 10:48 AM
And here's the raccoon, cruising the seedy areas of Appaloosa Plains, looking for some dirty fairy love:

(ok, no butterfly wings and not exactly hot pink, but, well, at least: Fairy! And Raccoon!)
Mad Poster
#50 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 5:24 PM
brb turning all my game's raccoons fabulous
Page 2 of 3