Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#51 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 9:47 PM
Luke hung his head in shame as Katie finshed talking, still turned away from him.
Letting out a sigh Luke stood from the bed and stood behind Katie, he went to touch her shoulder but stopped mid-air and let it fall to his side "I don't know Katie. I mean im the type of guy who...you know, has loads of girls and never really gives a crap about them" he laughed but noticed Katie let out a sigh and stopped. Walking infront of her so she would have to look at him, Luke held her shoulder and lifted her head "Im sorry. But you come into my life and for some reason I feel different around you then any other girl" he sighed and let go off her shoulder and looked at the floor "you have no idea how hard that was to say" he mumbled

Advertisement
#52 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 9:50 PM
Katie heard what Luke had to say and then stepped forward, hugging him, and closing her eyes. She then looked at Luke, who leaned in to kiss her. She backed away, and said one word. "...Lacey." She said quietly, and Luke sighed. "What are you going to tell her? Because if...this...is going anywhere, she needs to be spared of the hurt of being cheated on."
Original Poster
#53 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 9:54 PM
Luke sighed, he had forgotten about Lacey. Looking away from Katie, Luke let go off her waist "Your right...ill tell her" he replied and left the room, glancing at Katie before he left.

Decending the stairs Luke noticed Jesse talking to Lacey. They hadn't seen him so he ducked behind the wall and leant against it, hidden enough to not be seen but close enough to see what was going on. Lacey touched Jesse face where Luke had punched him and bit her lip. Luke cursed to himself as he couldn't hear what they were saying.
Jesse laughed and took Lacey's hand leaning closer to wispear in her ear. Luke raised his brow in confusion and noticed Lacey lean away her face in shock, then it hit Luke he was probaly telling her about him and Katie. Luke looked around before making a bee-line for the stairs and running back towards the room where Katie still sat.

Running in the room, Luke caught his breath and closed the door, leaning against it "I think she knows...thanks to Jesse" Luke groned, not looking at Katie

#54 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 7:45 PM
"What did he tell her?" Katie asked, feeling embarassed, staring at the carpeted floor. She looked up at him with her blue eyes and then looked away. "He's probably gonna lie and say I slept with him, right?" She didn't wait for an answer, and walked past Luke and down the stairs to Jesse and Lacey. He started to say something, and went to put his arm around her, and she kicked him in a very inconvenient place for a guy to be kicked. Lacey looked at her, shocked. "Unlike some girls, I don't sleep with someone after dating them for a month." She said, and walked outside of the house.

A few minutes later, she heard footsteps, and turned around. "Hey." She said to Luke.
Original Poster
#55 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 8:06 PM
Luke followed Katie out the house and smiled as she turned round "Remind me to never make you angry" he laughed and placed his arm round her shoulder still walking down the street.
Luke looked up at the sky, it was slightly cold but not a single cloud was around and each star seemed to shine even more brightly then before. Luke noticed Katie looking up at him and smiled "So, what now then?" he asked letting go of Katie's shoulder and spinning her round to face him

#56 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 8:13 PM
Katie shrugged with a shy smile. "Well, I...." She started, and put her hands on Luke's shoulders as she nearly tripped over the crack in the sidewalk. She recovered and pulled her hands back cautiously before they found Luke's hands. She cautiously stepped closer to Luke so that they held their hands between them.
Original Poster
#57 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 8:37 PM
Luke stepped closer as did Katie and took her hands "Well...we could go...umm you know what I really have no idea" he laughed and lowered his head looking at the floor "Unless you want me to walk you home?" he asked looking back up at Katie, smiling.

(( Didn't know what to write LOL ))

#58 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 8:40 PM
Katie smiled and nodded. "Or we could just walk." She said as they crossed the street to a playground that was nearby. They sat on the swings and talked for a while before the subject of them came up. Katie merely smiled a small smile and leaned her swing and body closer to Luke. "You know...I was...jealous...for a while."
Original Poster
#59 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 8:43 PM
(( Got to do something, ill try not to be too long ))

#60 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 11:43 PM
(( =P

hurry back =] ))
Original Poster
#61 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 4:35 PM
"You know...I was...jealous...for a while."

Luke nodded as Katie spoke and smiled "I know, I mean look at me" he laughed and pushed her arm gently making her swing move slightly "Why didn't you say anything?" he asked holding the rains of Katie's swing and leaning forwards, closer to her face.

#62 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 4:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LiLAmy07
"You know...I was...jealous...for a while."

Luke nodded as Katie spoke and smiled "I know, I mean look at me" he laughed and pushed her arm gently making her swing move slightly "Why didn't you say anything?" he asked holding the rains of Katie's swing and leaning forwards, closer to her face.

"I don't know". Katie said, "Maybe I thought that it would be best if you figured it out without my...interference?" She noticed him leaning closer and she leaned in, too. "What about you?" She asked quietly.
Original Poster
#63 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 4:44 PM
"Was I jealous?" he asked, rasing an eyebrow "I don't really get...yeah I was" he laughed and noticed a smile spread across Katie's face "But don't look to happy about it" he grinned and rested his hands on Katie's swing "I really love your smile" he wispered in her ear

(( OMGOSH ITS SNOWING WHERE I AM Sorry))

#64 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 4:52 PM
Katie smiled and blushed slightly, a slight shiver going down her spine as he whispered in her ear. She turned her head to make eye contact, and then stood up, taking Luke's hand and continuing to walk home. They got to Katie's house and walked to Luke's backyard and into his kitchen. They went into Luke's room and watched some t.v. Eventually, they were cuddling and made eye contact. Katie leaned in and kissed him.
Original Poster
#65 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 5:05 PM
Luke was taken by shock as Katie kissed him, not wasting a second Luke kissed her back then ran his hand along her arm and down her back. It felt like a first kiss even though they had already kissed and much more passionatly then this.
Luke leant over Katie and went to pull her closer to him when he rolled of the side of the bed and landed on the floor with a thud, looking up at Katie's face he chuckled and rubbed the back of his head "I swear if I get another injury tonight" he moaned and sat up resting his head on the bed were Katie still sat starring down at him.

#66 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 5:20 PM
Katie kissed Luke back and held back a laugh as he fell. "You okay?" She asked with a smile. She held out a hand to help him up.
Original Poster
#67 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 5:30 PM
Luke took Katie's hand and pulled himself up from the floor "Yeah im fine thanks" he laughed and sat on the edge of the bed rubbing his sore head "Although im pretty sure I lost a few brain cells with that fall" he added and fell back, lying down on the bed.
Luke felt Katie watching him and heard her talking but none of it sunk in and soon his eyes shut and he drifted to sleep.

(( Sorry G2G ))

#68 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 5:41 PM
Katie awoke in the morning, next to Luke. She smiled and got off of his bed. She went to her house and showered, changing into a pair of jeans and a tank top. She dried her hair and went back to Luke's house, going into his room and waking him up.

Page 3 of 3