Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
#26 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 10:08 AM Last edited by Babahara : 30th Dec 2014 at 10:18 AM.
Is Rebecka Garth's life wish really to have 100 first dates or is that a genuine wiki mistake? That would be really funny if it were true...

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently I can't read. It's specified in the wiki that she does indeed has the wish to have 100 dates.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 10:30 AM
Congratulations to Malcolm! Any wedding picture?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#28 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 2:42 PM
I have some wedding pics. I plan to post them in the wedding pics thread and on my simblr, but that involves getting out of bed. I don't want to get out of bed, but I have work to do anyway so I may as well.

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Mad Poster
#29 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 7:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AmandieLove
I used the Crystal ball and he married Cara Thorne (a townie.) It was a step up for Cara, who was an average science teacher. After 3 tries, baby #1 is on the way. Any ideas for names? If it's a boy I plan on choosing Malcolm, hands-down, but I haven't settled on a girl name yet. Thanks for helping me out here.
Congratulations Malcolm! You're obviously a very fast worker. That sort of thing takes months in my game!

My Sims Gloria and Garry fell in love two years ago, and they're still vaguely wondering about whether they should, perhaps, get engaged.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 7:39 PM
I will make Rebbeca Garth marry to Don Lothario! They look a good couple.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#31 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 7:52 PM
Well, Malcolm used a lot of love potions, and he spent all day working on Cara (to the point where he forgot to eat or shower.) He also bought her many gifts.

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Mad Poster
#32 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 8:31 PM
Yes, Malcolm is clearly forceful and decisive. Maybe that's why he's a successful businessman, and I'm not! That, plus the fact that I spend so much time playing The Sims when I ought to be running my business!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Forum Resident
#33 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 1:54 AM
Hmm.. Does it have to be a wife? Maybe a husband?
Test Subject
#34 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 4:22 PM
Congrats to Malcolm and Cara!

For names, I usually go through the family tree and use variations of ancestor's names for richer families. For Malcolm in particular, I love Blair (his maternal grandfather's name) for either gender. Virginia and Marion for girls I find a little stuffy, but Margaret's a nice choice too (which can be Maggie/Marge/Margo/etc. for variation). It depends on the spouse as well for me, especially if the spouse is implied to be of a different background.

I find most traditional English names seem to match well, as do Scottish names - quite a bit of variety with the latter from your common names to something a bit quirkier, if that's to your taste (I once had Malcolm marry the male townie in the kilt, Brandon something, and they had twins - Ainsley and Douglas!)

In my current townie-only hood, Malcolm got a YA pregnant and attempted to cover it up. The only woman of status available in town was Florence Delarosa, so that's who he begrudgingly married for the sake of producing a legitimate heir. She wasn't any pity-date though, she rejected him twice before agreeing to an engagement.
To his anguish, his child with the townie was a boy, and Florence had three daughters before she finally had a son (and promptly died afterwards. He just couldn't give the woman a break!)
Malcolm V looks pretty normal for a Landgraab, but the bastard son is the spitting image of his father. Nobody in Townieville doubts that boy's paternity for a second, sadly for the Landgraabs.
Scholar
#35 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 9:18 PM
Malcolm Langraab is actually compatabile with my self sim. Before I started playing clean hoods I let my self sim date him, they even got engaged, but then she stood him up at the alter to marry a clown instead. I really wanted to know what happened when a sim got stood up at the alter, plus she had three bolts with the clown.

Check out my simblr https://www.tumblr.com/blog/tbssimblr

Click the link, you know you want to. ;)
Page 2 of 2