Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 1:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mirjampenning
I'm addicted too, but I don't need a support group, just more cc finds, lol.
That's why I also started on a total download folder. Then it doesn't matter if I downloaded too much. That stuff isn't 100% going into the folder for the hood.
It's more a folder where I can dip in if I need to expand a certain item or a certain theme.
I see this is a hobby.

Could you tell my girlfriend it is a hobby that goes along with playing TS2?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#27 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 1:31 AM
You know what is really fun? Finding a folder on another drive stuffed full of rar files and wondering what they all are. I found a heap yesterday but only put one in, it was a heap of recolours.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Inventor
#28 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 11:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rusty55
Could you tell my girlfriend it is a hobby that goes along with playing TS2?

I doubt she would take the word of another 'hobbyist'. She probably thinks it's the addiction talking and would shake her head warily.

Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
You know what is really fun? Finding a folder on another drive stuffed full of rar files and wondering what they all are. I found a heap yesterday but only put one in, it was a heap of recolours.

That's like walking into a room full of wrapped presents and it's all for you. The excitement of the unpacking!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 2:14 AM
I can't find a bunch of the stuff i downloaded anyone know how to make a specific tab or folder to save items into it so i can just find it throught hat tab?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 2:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I go to Pay sites must die and he has so many of those they are always pleasant surprise when i find them, like well hello where did you come from hahaha
Page 2 of 2