Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th May 2015 at 7:24 PM
Default WCIF certain designs
Hello again. Where can I find wallpaper with red & white checks or a red plaid, no trim top or bottom unless it's white. Wicker or woven type reeds with no trim top or bottom. Also plumbbob walls, I seem to have downloaded floors from somewhere but no matching walls. I do have a set of 3 that are season named. Freezer bunny and gnomes too, don't need flamingos. Thanks in advance!

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 25th May 2015 at 10:24 PM
Do you just want gnomes that you can put on the lawn, or wallpaper with gnomes on it?

If it's the first, I have some sources, if it's the second, I'm afraid I don't. I'd rather not spam you with a bunch of links that aren't at all what you're looking for!

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal and Tumblr
Most recent story update: Fuchs That! on 2/21/15
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th May 2015 at 3:46 AM
Wallpaper gnomes please, I have a ton of regular, adorable ones.

Alchemist
#4 Old 26th May 2015 at 6:28 AM
Would bamboo walls do for wicker or woven? http://www.sailfinsims.com/_/sims-2...i-bar-wall-r745
Have you also gone through all parsimonious walls, might be something there http://www.parsimonious.org/walland...ages/all_1.html

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th May 2015 at 3:01 PM
The bamboo isn't exactly what I have in mind, totally forgot about Parsimonious. Thank you! I'll go check there.

Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th May 2015 at 2:50 PM
I found a woven wall that worked, a red plaid that looks good and a few possibilities for floors. I could use gnome, freezer bunny and plumbbob walls too, if anyone has seen any. For some reason my searches keep showing wallpapers for computers, no matter how I word the search. If any one knows of a fairly easy tutorial for changing a wall I downloaded, I'd appreciate it. I just want to change the options for the upper and lower trim and add side trim. Thanks!

Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th May 2015 at 4:14 PM
Plumbob and freezer bunny wallpapers here
Gnome wallpaper in this set here
Field Researcher
#8 Old 29th May 2015 at 4:55 PM
You can edit it in homecrafter
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th May 2015 at 5:17 PM
Thank you! I got a few more images needed.

Theorist
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th May 2015 at 8:14 PM
Thank you all for the links, I got all the walls.