Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 11:52 AM
Default Doctor quest
I was a little bothered by that physician quest where this girl first comes in and asks you to kiss her, then later she comes back and basically asks the doctor (you) to sleep with her, because apparently she and her husband are trying to have a baby, but she doesn't know how and she wants you to show her.

Ummm... what? Lol.

Oh, and then there was that other patient at the end who fell for my doc and wanted to get with him too.

The "Bloodletter" sure is popular with the ladies.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 12:18 PM
My nurse is Minerva McGonagall, and she is deeply in love with the kingdom's Wizard, Albus Dumbledoor. :P
Forum Resident
#3 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 3:00 PM
Haha when I got that quest I laughed. I definitely feel like some of the humour that has been lacking in TS3 has made its way back into TSM. The 'feed the beast' interaction is definitely reminiscent of feeding the cowplant in Uni! And I love how Licentious sims get a 'Dry Spell' moodlet. Cracks me up!
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 4:05 PM
Well, oddly enough my loverly Queen ended up getting hitched to my doctor's assistant (the "caretaker" who hangs out around the clinic) and having a daughter with him. Hehe.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 9:51 PM
LOL!
I had similar situations, Le Carrera, except that my doc is a female! And she had all these guys asking her to kiss/bed/wed them!!! ROFL!!!
I think, so far, my all time fave was when the young lady about to get married came in because she was "stuck"!!! My 9 y.o. son came running to find out why I was laughing so hard!!! How do you explain to a 9 y.o. what a chastity belt is?!?!

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
My mission: To fill the gaps!
Join me on my new Discord channel!
Snag my creations from my LiveJournal!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 2:59 AM
Kind of like the guy that petitioned my Queen to have a child. Started to tell him NO! Sims are dumb enough without breeding that much dumb in!