Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#251 Old 10th May 2013 at 3:03 PM
Just caught a glimpse of a beautiful sunrise outside of my sims' home

(these things are especially beautiful to me as this is the first time i've ever been able to play TS3 on the highest graphics )
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#252 Old 24th May 2013 at 9:25 AM
Very wip-progressy, but still kinda interesting.

Surprisingly, the opposite side of the butte is completed aside from a little painting , so the terrain on this little project might be done by the end of the month. After that, it'll get it's own little thread somewhere, probably here.

Maybe something crashed here?

other wip pics http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/O.../?sort=3&page=1

As progress is made, more pics will be added to the above link.

Hm, I need to come up with something to put here.
Mad Poster
#253 Old 24th May 2013 at 5:03 PM
When are you getting Reyes done, Ouerbacker?
Scholar
#254 Old 30th May 2013 at 5:46 AM

Early morning in Twinbrook. I like the shadow in front of the sun, and how the bridge seems to fade into the light.
Instructor
#255 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 2:50 AM
Field Researcher
#256 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 5:21 AM Last edited by Ouerbacker : 9th Jul 2013 at 8:13 AM.
Just felt like putting up a picture. It's a pity that more people don't put up pictures of worlds.

custom distant Terrain + procedurally generated terrain + custom ini + two weeks of manual adjustment = a world without a name that is actually playable, has routing and so forth

Field Researcher
#257 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 7:53 AM
I really hope this post is good in this thread.

Anyways, this is my (currently incomplete) world Angel City. Thanks to Simsample for showing me to those awesome decorative skyscrapers!

This is Downtown, Angel City

This is North Central AC, a parody of South Central LA

This is a view from the mansion

This is another view of downtown from the ocean

There is nothing to see here. Move along.
Instructor
#258 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 8:37 PM
So is it firmly based on LA, or just some references?
Field Researcher
#259 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 9:41 PM Last edited by LOLZpersonok : 24th Jul 2013 at 12:14 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Monsoon
So is it firmly based on LA, or just some references?

Actually Angel City isn't really based on anything. Some areas are, such as North Central AC or the estate district. The name Angel City I got from a video game called Juiced. You might be able to say it is based off of Los Angeles or maybe some parts of Calgary.

Come to think about it, the name Angel City could be a play on Los Angeles.

Field Researcher
#260 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 1:04 AM
This world now has a name, which is Pumice Valley.

Theorist
#261 Old 26th Aug 2013 at 4:36 PM Last edited by tizerist : 26th Aug 2013 at 4:55 PM.
I have made a manhatten uber-city type of hood! I have scrapped my New Emerald City from my other shots, which is a shame, but I have replaced it with the the gridlike Flatland, modified to have 100% concrete instead of the grass terrain it had before. And I then added the biggest and baddest skyscrapers available for TS3, and laid it out logically. Believe me, when this is finished, it will be the most urban TS3 city! Early shots, much to do.

FlatLand

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Instructor
#262 Old 26th Aug 2013 at 11:13 PM
So far nameless city

Gonna be vastly improved once ITF is out, as I'll use the waterfronts and stuff.
Field Researcher
#263 Old 9th Sep 2013 at 12:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Monsoon
So far nameless city

Gonna be vastly improved once ITF is out, as I'll use the waterfronts and stuff.

How the hell did you make that? :O Great job.
Can you post some pics of that town with weather in it? Like snowing. I wanna see the town covered with snow, please.
Instructor
#264 Old 9th Sep 2013 at 3:18 PM
Well, actually I've buldozed it all, now there are just a few of them, but you can download them from my blog, as well as the rest of my stuff.

Theorist
#265 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 9:59 PM
I've incorporated Monsoon's scrapers to my hood. There's some rather stylish skyscrapers in that package, in this pic you can see 3 or 4 of them. Thank you Monsoon.

#BlairWitchPetition
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Instructor
#266 Old 16th Sep 2013 at 12:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tizerist
I've incorporated Monsoon's scrapers to my hood. There's some rather stylish skyscrapers in that package, in this pic you can see 3 or 4 of them. Thank you Monsoon.

You're welcome

I'll be uploading more of them today.
Scholar
#267 Old 25th Sep 2013 at 9:47 PM
I love Burnt Waffle's lightning mods!

All pictures are from Georgia Falls by Babolat.
Forum Resident
#268 Old 4th Oct 2013 at 5:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/g3BjLMG.jpg?1

I'm trying out one of brntwaffle's lighting mods and regret exactly nothing about doing so.
Field Researcher
#269 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 7:14 AM
I posted in this thread about my city, Angel City a while ago, but I never posted any updated pictures. This is the only photo I have ready to go, but this is a much more up-to-date photo. The skyline is so much larger and more realistic now. I'm not talented in this field and everyone else makes absolutely incredible worlds, but I thought this shot was pretty cool.

Mad Poster
#270 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 7:48 AM
O MY GORD! I never looked here before; what stunning pictures! No idea how you guy do it, but I'm impressed.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#271 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 2:33 PM
Lunar Lakes

Love this world and brnt waffles AlienSky lighting mod

Theorist
#272 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 5:41 PM Last edited by tizerist : 5th Jan 2014 at 5:52 PM.
Bellatrix (The Future)

#BlairWitchPetition
Theorist
#273 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 3:26 PM
It takes a while to really appreciate how good this neighbourhood really is, it is packed with cool areas, everywhere.

Praaven (Medieval)

#BlairWitchPetition
Field Researcher
#274 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 6:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tizerist
It takes a while to really appreciate how good this neighbourhood really is, it is packed with cool areas, everywhere.

Praaven (Medieval)

Praaven is my favourite too

Building a Middle Earth world for Sims 3 sims3medieval.tumblr.com/tagged/CAWLOTR :-)
Do you have a simblr? If so, I would love to connect :-) http://sims3medieval.tumblr.com/
Mad Poster
#275 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 2:45 AM
Page 11 of 15