Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 8:27 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default APOLOGIES. I wasn't sure where to post This is RE: ModTheSims2.com the site itself.. Image problems. Anyone else?
Hello!

Apologies. I wasn't sure where to post this where it would be read and I could get some imput,

Is anyone else having issues uploading an image? When I click the button for "adding an image" the little box does not pop up.

[IMG] <<<< This pops up. So ok, I pasted my URL from the imaging site after it. However, this does not show my image!

I'm trying to post the next chapter in my series, and I cannot post pictures! :'(

Is the site having work done? Suggestions?

I have successfully posted 15 chapters previously with no issues, I am using the ModTheSims custom imaging site modyourpanties.com to upload.

Many thanks in advance!!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 8:59 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 1st Jan 2017 at 12:03 AM.
If you're talking about the attachments you can add here on MTS (direct uploads from your computer) - look under "additional options" and find the "image upload" line. Click the "upload" button, and a window where you can look for your picture will pop up.

For pictures uploaded to an image host, you can use the [IMG] tags, but make sure you use the proper URL (not the one from the address bar, or the one with HTML code, but the one provided by the uploading site). Most image uploaders will have a code with the IMG tags already applied. The link when posted should look like this:
[ IMG] URL [/ IMG]
(without the spaces, and with an actual URL inside).

I'm not familiar with MYP (just heard of it, to be honest) - but here it goes:

If it doesn't work for you, maybe something in your internet settings is blocking the window from opening? Could also be that your picture is too large (over 750 kb).
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 9:04 PM
If you have an issue with the site, try posting your problem in site issues. Go above to Site and use the site map and that will help you find that section.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~