Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Dec 2016 at 10:20 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default My Game Won't Load
Ok, I've had this problem for the longest time, maybe about three years but it's only recently gotten worse. When I try to load my game, I don't go through the launcher I go through the file location TS3 or TS3W, it'll stay as the black screen with the mouse as a spinning blue ball. It never loads. When I check the Task Manager it says that its not responding. I do have cc in my game and at first I thought that was the problem so I took it all out, including the Resource.cfg file but still no change. I clear out the cache files everytime, I cleared out the DCBackup because it might have had some cc from a previous time but still no change in results. I have installed worlds in also but I've never had a problem with them and it's the same worlds I always use. I have every single game for the sims 3 all the way from the base game to Into the Future. I also have Delphy's Sims3Dashboard but the only thing I see when I check the files is that there are conflicting ones which is to be expected.

If anyone could please help me with this problem I would be so very grateful, I've had to deal with this for so long and all I want is to play my sims 3 again.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2016 at 10:24 PM
have you tried a clean run? (rename game folder in MyDocuments and force the program to create a fresh, default one)

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2016 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ElaineNualla
have you tried a clean run? (rename game folder in MyDocuments and force the program to create a fresh, default one)

No but I looked through and saw I still had some extra downloads in the launcher and took them out along with the custom worlds that I had and it loaded. So now I just need to put them in one by one slowly until the problem is found