Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 1:15 AM Last edited by RockStarDrunk : 22nd Jan 2017 at 4:57 PM.
Default Decorative Railings
I was doing an image search for something and briefly saw detached decorative railings of the modular and non-modular staircases (I think 4 tiles each). Now that I've decided to download them, I can't find any detached Maxis railings anywhere. I have all EPs and all SPs so I'll take any and all suggestions, please. I'm also willing to take a look at other suggested decorative railings.

It seems kinda weird that I'd amass 50+ recolors of the stairs that came with the game, learn how to remove the railing, and fail to look for the separated railings.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 2:00 AM
I find the best way to find something without having to trawl a heap of sites is to google images, that way it shows me exactly what I'd like/not like, without wasting my time. Quick, clean, pin point downloading, that said I'm sure it doesn't show up all that is out there, guess it depends on the search engine words compared to the file names/descriptions.

Sims 2 railings bought me these https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...QsAQIQQ#imgrc=_

If you don't like any of those then try refining the search to more your tastes
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 12:42 PM
These railings by JodelieJodelie maybe?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 4:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Synergy
These railings by JodelieJodelie maybe?

Yes!! Those were the ones I saw. I did try a few more image searches with all the terms I could think of that might have brought up that pic but nothing worked. :lovestruc thank you both so much for your time and help.