Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#51 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 1:11 PM
There's a lot going on :D
loved the latest update
will be waiting for the next one

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#52 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 1:40 PM
Yeah, and more will come. I'm already working on chapter 8.
Test Subject
#53 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 6:22 PM
I liked it...but it was sad...(
the red haired girl is soooo pretty! I love her hair and earings especially!
#54 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 7:20 PM
i love this story! update soon!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#55 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 8:11 PM
I know it may sound stupid, but after I wrote the part where they fight i had to stop writing beacuse I was feeling sad... talk about mad people...
Gallowraven, the hair is a XM sims recolor I found on MTS2, and the earrings are not earrings, the're a hair decoration, which is on XMSims too.
Chapter 8 is written, i have to translate it becuase I wrote half in italian half in english, since I'm publishing this story on an italian forum too I have to write it in both languages, but sometimes I wrote it in english first because it's easier to me. Yes, i'm still mad, it's not normal writing in a foreign language before and THEN translating into your mothertongue.
Instructor
Original Poster
#56 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 11:24 PM
Default Chapter 8
The red-head went closer to him with a sexy walk. “Does your girlfriend let you hang out all alone?” “My girlfriend… I don’t know if I have a girlfriend or not… I mean, I did have one, but tonight… everything’s so difficult… why on earth I’m telling this to you? I’m sorry, it’s a difficult night for me.” “So you’re single?” “I don’t know… probably yes. Anyway… I’m sorry, you’re really beautiful, I really like red-heads, but there’s this girl and even though I don’t know if we’re still an item… ”

“You still like her, don’t you?” “Yeah, I do.” “Wanna talk?” He didn’t know why he should talk to a stranger, he was usually quite reserved about his lovelife. The only person he trusted enough to talk about this stuff was Chelsea, but then , this time she was the very person he was having a problem with, so he didn’t know who to talk to. That’s there son why he found himself at a bar, revealing to a complete stranger his whole story with Chelsea, from their first meeting to their friendship, to how they became a couple, to that damned fight.
“So, what you think about it?” “Well, Willie, I think your girlfriend is lucky. I mean, most guys would already have slept with me now, but you’re here talking about this…” “Chelsea, her name is Chelsea and mine is Will, not Willie.” “What’s wrong with it, it’s a nickname!” “Which I hate.” “Ok, Willie... oops.” Will rolled his eyes, giving up.

“Still don’t think I’m much different from the other guys in that. I too would already have slept with you if she was any other of my ex girlfriends ” “You must like her a lot then. Why are you so afraid of getting married?” “I don’t know… everything is perfect with her! I think I’m afraid that this would change.. .and now the situation is changed indeed, she dumped me! I’m an idiot, aint’I? I love her.. and I never really told her, what kind of guy am I?” “You’re a guy. And not the worst of them, if you had met my ex boyfriend… Anyway, my grandma had this theory: if a couple is meant to be together, marriage is a blessing, but if they’re not, marriage is h.ell. From your words I understood that you’re meant to be together, so no need to worry.” “You’re probably right. No, you’re definitely right. What should I do now?”

“Are you really asking me? Put down that glass and run to plead her to forgive you! And telling her you love her wouldn’t hurt, either.” Will got up. “That’s what I’m going to do. Thank you so much… what was your name?” “I haven’t told you yet. My name’s Lola.” “Thank you so much Lola.” He gratefully hugged her. “You’re welcome, Willie. Could you pay the bill before leaving? One of the reasons I was picking you up is because I’m broke.” Will smiled, handed a couple of notes to the bartender and went out.

Lola kept sitting alone at the counter “Could you please explain me why every time I meet a not alcoholic, not drug-addict cute guy he’s already taken?” she asked the bartender, who looked at her with a confused face “Nevermind” she said “what about offering me a drink?”

“Have you seen Chelsea’s face? She’s so angry! And my brother didn’t’ really get it!” said Dana after Chelsea and Will had left “Yeah, she was angry, but I don’t think I’m getting it too.” “Aren’t you? She’s angry because he said those horrible things about not wanting to get married at all!” “Were they horrible?” “Gee… men would be men.”

In that moment someone rang the doorbell. It was Adrian’s father. Dana went to open the door and was about to say “Please, come in” but mister Brigham dragged her out.

“What’s up?” “I have to tell you something but I don’t want Adrian to hear.” She was very worried, the look on his face didn’t promised anything good. “Tell me” “I had to sell the paper. I’m sorry.” She was shocked. “But why... so suddenly…” “I know you worked hard to raise the sales, but it wasn't working.” “You sold it to my father?"“No, I didn’t. I sold it to Ethan Shermann, another businessman. I asked him to keep the staff but he refused.” “So we’re all fired?” “Yeah. Everybody but you, miss Dana. He asked specifically about you.” “I don’t understand…” “Neither do I… please, would you say this to Adrian? I don’t know how to tell him.” “Yes, I will.” He gave her a sad smile and slowly walked away. Dana got back in, thinking about a way to tell the bad news to Adrian, but he was on the phone. When he saw her coming in he handed it to her. “It’s Chelsea.”

“I overreacted and now he’s gone… I don’t know where… Wait, I hear a noise, it’s his car. Bye Dana!” Chelsea threw the phone on the coffee table and ran in the garage. She had been waiting for Will all the night.

Finally he was there, no more angry it seemed. He got out of the car and went towards her. She made a few steps, then stopped. They stood looking at each other for a few seconds, then they hugged. “Baby I’m so sorry.. I’ve acted like a total jerk” “Maybe you did, but I’ve overreacted. Why do I have to be so melodramatic?” “I like this in you.”

She was sobbing on his shoulder, her mascara just a past memory after all the crying she made. He looked into her eyes, kissed her gently than said “I love you, hun, and I can’t think of anything better than marrying you in a future not so remote.” “Let’s not fight again, shall we? I love you too.” They kissed, a sweet kiss that grew more and more passionate while they moved to the bedroom.

Mad Poster
#57 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 12:18 AM
Well, at least Will came to his senses.

But if I were the Dad, I would insist that that baby have a DNA test before I fork over one more cent ... and I don't doubt that someone like Emma would try to get more money again. In fact, I probably would have insisted before I even signed a check. I'm sure that a rich handsome man like Will would be a prime target for various and sundry golddiggers.

Then again, Will COULD be the father, and he might have forgotten to use something during those amorous nights.

Thanks for the update!
Test Subject
#58 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 3:38 AM
AW, they're back together! I dunno why, but I really like Lola...and her hair...LOL. Very good update Nerina!
Instructor
Original Poster
#59 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 10:51 AM
You're right, Gazania, I should have thought about that. Let's say he knows about the... promiscuity of his son. Thanks for your constructive criticism, I'll keep it in mind when and if I write another story, for this now it's too late.
And thank you too, GallowsRaven, I'm looking for that hair, I'll give you the link as soon as I find it.
EDIT
Found it! It's by LyricLee, here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=176922
Mad Poster
#60 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 4:42 PM
Oops, I wasn't trying to criticize your storywriting! Sorry! Even if this were the real world, Eric might have not thorugh of demanding a blood test himself ... after all, as you wrote, Will WAS a bit ... frisky. And Eric might have heard about Emma, so he might just naturally not question her motives.

I guess it's just the cynic in me. That, and I've been overhearing too much of The Jerry Springer Show. (In the US, Jerry Springer is a TV talk show host who loves sensational topics and CONSTANTLY seems to have shows featuring babies and blood tests!) I'd better go tell that household member who keeps watching it to cut that out!

Oh, and please update soon! I won't mention blood tests again, I promise!
Test Subject
#61 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 7:24 PM
Thankies Nerina! *Pleads for update*
Instructor
Original Poster
#62 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 9:53 PM
Did it sound like i was offended? I wasn't, at all! In fact, i enjoyed your post very much, I like the fact you commented so specifically. It's all right, really, I would have written before but I've been the whole day at my father's in hospital, so I didn't have any internet connection there.
I don't know exactly when I'll update, though. This three updates were close because I had taken a lot of pics, but now they're over It won't be too late, too, 3-5 days at most.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 3:40 AM
great story!!! i love your sims, so good looking and your video card is awesome:D
Instructor
Original Poster
#64 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 6:54 AM
Thanks Jenny!
Should anyone be interested, Will is up for download here http://forum.nipogames.com/showthread.php?t=145439. It's in italian, though.
Instructor
Original Poster
#65 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 9:44 PM
Default Chapter 9
“So what you’re gonna tell him?” “To take everyone back to work, or I’ll make him repent the day he was born!” “Go, tiger!” Yes, that morning Dana was determined to give everyone their work back. Who or what could stop her when she was like this?

She was even more determined when she got at work. She walked toward the office that was mister Brigham’s and now was Ethan Shermann’s. Getting closer, she started hearing the voice of a little girl “And then what happens, daddy? I wanna know!” “We’ll start from this point tomorrow, sweetheart, now daddy has to meet somebody. Miss Donovan? I can see you through the glass, please come in.” She couldn’t see him, but he could see her? He had a beautiful voice, very manly, he definitely wasn’t an old man like mister Brigham or her father.

She stepped in. The scene was cute: father and daughter sitting on the floor, reading a fairy tale. The girl looked like she was 8-10, straight dark hair, tanned skin, green eyes. She was absolutely adorable.

But it wasn’t the girl who got Dana’s attention. It was the father.

Tall, muscular, tanned skin, green eyes, unruly dark hair: it was like someone read her teenage journal under the voice ‘Prince Charming’ and decided to bring him to life, in the form of her new boss.
Dana was one of the few people in the world that was truly single for her own choice. But in that very moment, if she had the possibility to choose, she would have chosen to be mrs Shermann. In that very moment the 21 years old Dana Donovan fell in love for the very first time.
He got closer to her and shook her hand. That was the moment she was supposed to talk about her fired collegues, but she was almost completely speechless. “Miss Donovan… you’re so young, can I just call you Dana?” She produced an almost unperceivable sound. “I’ll take this as a yes. Please, sit on the couch.”
They both sat on the couch, he immediately drew closer to her and kissed her, her neck, her nose, her lips. She was surprised, but then starting returning the kiss and unbuttoning his shirt…

“Dana? Dana? Earth calls Dana!” That was only a daydream, of course. The reality was that mister Shermann had just told her something she didn’t heard. Not a good start with your new boss, she thought.

“I’m sorry, I was like… lost” she took a look around “Where’s your daughter?” “Audrey? She went playing outside. Man, you really did got lost, didn’t you?” He laughed, he was gorgeous when he laughed. “Anyway, you may be wondering why I kept you while I fired all the others. Well, to be honest, your articles were the only remarkable thing in the SimCity times. I want you to be my assistant.” “Like a secretary?” “Of course not! You’ll work with the staff, helm them, employ and fire them, and so on.” “Wow, that’s a lot of responsibility!” “Yeah, but you can make it, I’m sure. How old are you, 21? I was your age when I was given the very same job, and now I’m 36 and I own a paper. You can go far, trust me.” He got up. “Now let’s start working!”
They spent the whole day looking at CVs, making phone calls and organising a party, where they would show to the world the new SimCity Times. They stopped at 10 P.M, Audrey was asleep on the couch.
“She’s beautiful.” said Dana, looking at the sleeping girl. “Isn’t she? She looks a lot like her mother.” “And you keep her everyday at work with you? I mean, can’t your wife keep her at home, or, don’t you have a babysitter?” “I have no wife. I had, but she slept with my best friend and we divorced. And babysitters… she’s a difficult child, I can’t find one that can keep her. By the way, she likes staying with me and I do like staying with her. And when she has school she’s there the whole day.” Dana smiled and went out of the office. “How can you be like this?” asked him, leaning on the doorpost. “Like how?” asked her. “ Like so pretty and so goofy at the same time.”

“Goofy?” “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to be offensive. I think you’re adorable, you remind me of Audrey.” She walked away, thoughtful.
When she got home Adrian was not there. She had a shower, put on her underwear and then looked at herself into the mirror. Her hair curled on her shoulder, her roundish face made her look like a 15-year-old. She took her hair-straighter and started straightening her hair. The result was fine, but she still looked like a child. She was thinking about what she could do, like losing some weight so that her cheek would have been less roundish, when Adrian entered the bathroom wearing a bathrobe.

Test Subject
#66 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 11:38 PM
WOW! Ya'know, I agree with Dana, that new boss is something! Those eyes are beautiful and his skintone.....but enough swooning! I like this update a lot and hopefully Dana and the boss get together...*glances hopefully at Nerina*
Instructor
#67 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 3:09 AM
Your stories are so indepth, its actually like reading a chapter in a novel, keep it up nerina.

Auroraspirit :angel:
Field Researcher
#68 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 5:43 AM
Aaah her new boss is g-o-r-ge-o-u-s. *drooool*

(Will he be up for download too? )

I loved this update! Pleaswe, keep up the good work.

"Euphobia- Fear of hearing good news."
Doctor: Good news - you are completely healthy!
Patient: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [collapses and dies of chok]

http://www.iduniq.com - your own, personal unique ID - join the wave; I'm #3013 :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#69 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 8:16 AM
Glad you liked it! I thought you wouldn't because it's shorter than usual and all based on Dana, but I thought it was time to give her something to think about too
I think I'll upload Ethan too
#70 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 5:03 PM
I love this story! Thanks for the update
#71 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 6:03 PM
update sooooooooooooooooooon! :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#72 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 6:14 PM
Working on the update, but I wanted to tell you that i uploaded Ethan on the same site I've uploaded Will. Always in italian, but with an english translation. It has to be approved, but it won't take long.
EDIT: Here he is
http://forum.nipogames.com/showthread.php?t=145563
#73 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 8:25 PM
i love this story ,your a good writer
Instructor
Original Poster
#74 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 8:51 AM
Thanks Ally :D
#75 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 4:23 PM
Great updates! I can't wait to see what happens in the bathroom I like all the intregue going on here!

This is a bit late, lol, but most people I know had to wait until the baby was born for the DNA test? I might be wrong though
Page 3 of 8