Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Feb 2013 at 7:01 AM Last edited by GlamourSims : 17th Feb 2013 at 7:50 PM.
Default Special Snowflake?
I don't know when this started exactly but my sim walked out side their high rise one day and there was the book Special Snowflake just sitting there right in the entrance. I picked up the book and read it and every time I quite reading it the sim would just set it on the ground. eventually I moved it into my inventory but some time later another copy of the book was generated and put at the entrance . . . anyone else getting this? or any thoughts about what might cause it?

Edit: I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I had gotten "stuck" being robbed. A robber came to my high rise but I couldn't see them ANYWHERE, I called the police but they said "oh they got away maybe we'll get them next time" but I still couldn't enter buy mode cause it was saying I was being robbed! Eventually I had to resetSim * and it fixed it but I don't know if that would have caused this problem.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 5:55 AM
Books being left on the ground are usually left by some NPC sim. Could be paparazzi or other visiting sim who had the book in their inventory and then couldn't put it back so they end up dropping it on the ground. Annoying but not a game breaker.