Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 7:34 PM
Default How do you make an asexual sim?
I'm not asexual, but I want to make an asexual sim. How would I make it so my sim isn't attracted to anyone at all, straight from CAS? I mean even if I put outrageous turn-ons my sim has a low chance to meet, there's always a chance they fall for an outrageous townie or something.
Advertisement
#2 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 8:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jthm_nny
I'm not asexual, but I want to make an asexual sim. How would I make it so my sim isn't attracted to anyone at all, straight from CAS? I mean even if I put outrageous turn-ons my sim has a low chance to meet, there's always a chance they fall for an outrageous townie or something.

Do not make that Sim flirt or check out another Sim. All Sims basically start as "asexual". Their sexual leanings depend on the player's behavior. Sims will often play the wolf whistle animation whenever they meet a Romance Sim on the lot, regardless of aspiration.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 8:28 PM
Never have a sim use scope room in the presence of that sim. Don't have that sim flirt with anyone.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
#4 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 8:47 PM
If you have "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" on you can shift-click your Sim choose Display and then Gender preference. If the sim had made no romantic gestures it will say None because your sim has no feelings for either gender.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#5 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 9:09 PM
"None" is actually "neutral", though, rather than asexual. If I were to do this, I'd probably crack open the 'hood in SimPE (remembering to backup first), and change that sim's attraction to -100 for both genders (0 is the starting value for sims out of CAS or born-in-game sims, 1 is the lowest value for positive attraction).

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Instructor
#6 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 9:25 PM
I used InSim to make Alexander Goth asexual, I forget exactly how to do it but you basically just set their preferences for both women and men to the lowest value.

Call me Abi if you want, it's easier to type than my username!
#7 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 9:37 PM
(These Sims were at college when this happened and still are) Alexander Goth in my game was engaged to Lucy Burb, I have no idea how that happened. Alexander is a homely looking, nature loving, Good Warlock. Lucy is a slutty dresser, pretty, and likes to write romance novels (she also wrote an autobiography "Advantages of Being a Slut"). They were so different it was kinda cute and funny. When best friends Beau Broke and Danielle Pleasant arrived at the house, Lucy thought she'd just casually flirt with Beau, which Alexander somehow saw from the opposite side of the yard and immediately broke up with Lucy. Now, Alexander is an evil warlock, Lucy is a lonely slut, and Beau is engaged to Danielle. Alexander gave up with relationships, after trying dates with both genders and failing. He's not asexual, he just hates everyone and used a spell to make Lucy fall out of love with her former boyfriend.