Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 9:10 PM
Default Sims 2 to Sims 3 Hair Help!
I have looked at endless tutorials and tried everything I've been told. However, I just can't seem to get the conversion process right. Does anyone do this that will take requests? It's just some hairs (for both males and females). If so, it would be greatly appreciated. Please and thank you!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 10:21 PM
first: requests dont belong here - or nowhere else in the MTS forums. requests can be made ONLY via private message. but no problem i guide you

the procedure is as follows:
you have to visit the thread "Creators who take Requests" (its a sticky post in the WCIF-section)
and choose a creator from that list who offers his service for hair conversions / hair creations
you send that creator a private message with yor request.
be polite - precise - and then...patient

please also note that requests do not belong in the "Creators who take Requests" thread directly. the space there is meant alone for creators to offer their services

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 3:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shmovese
first: requests dont belong here - or nowhere else in the MTS forums. requests can be made ONLY via private message. but no problem i guide you

the procedure is as follows:
you have to visit the thread "Creators who take Requests" (its a sticky post in the WCIF-section)
and choose a creator from that list who offers his service for hair conversions / hair creations
you send that creator a private message with yor request.
be polite - precise - and then...patient

please also note that requests do not belong in the "Creators who take Requests" thread directly. the space there is meant alone for creators to offer their services

I am so so sorry! I didn't know where they were, however I figured this section was the most suited. I looked in the "Creators who take requests" forum, and no one advertised conversions. Again, so sorry. I'm not a forum person xD
Forum Resident
#4 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 12:16 PM
@gemini7887
erm ok i sounded rude then? sorry for that - its no big deal that you posted it here - i just wanted to guide you to a place you could get help.
in fact i am sorry that no creator offered his service for a conversion. my other advice would be that we try to find creators in the "free market" who do conversions and have a "ask box" or kind of "send me a requests box" over at the WCIF Section. post there if someone knows a sims 3 creator that does hair conversions and is open for requests and see what other simmers offer. thats all advice i can give you at the moment.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 6:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shmovese
@gemini7887
erm ok i sounded rude then? sorry for that - its no big deal that you posted it here - i just wanted to guide you to a place you could get help.
in fact i am sorry that no creator offered his service for a conversion. my other advice would be that we try to find creators in the "free market" who do conversions and have a "ask box" or kind of "send me a requests box" over at the WCIF Section. post there if someone knows a sims 3 creator that does hair conversions and is open for requests and see what other simmers offer. thats all advice i can give you at the moment.

Okay, thank you! (: No, you didn't sound rude. I'm just..never mind. But don't worry about that. And thanks again, I actually think I've found someone. I'll remove this post. Have a good day! :D
Forum Resident
#6 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 12:52 PM
good to hear gemini! have a nice day too and BOOOOM destroy that post