Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th May 2012 at 5:52 PM
Default Random Roleplay
This is a roleplay where you make up any person you want to make up and use, and they all live in the same city. As you go try and create an interesting storyline for your characters, perhaps running into others and developing relationships, enemies, mysteries, etc.

1. This is pg-13 or maybe a bit of r, so no nasty business, and keep down to a family rating level nothing too severe.

2. Use good punctuation, grammar, and spelling.

3. Use this character application please.

4. Do not godmod without permission.

5. Be respectful of other players.

Name:

Bio:

Here is mine.

Jacky S.

A young, very mean woman, but caring, who does what she feels like and uses people to get her way. She was diagnosed with ADHD at a young age, and has had numerous problems with the law and her relationships. She now changed states to lose her psychotic ex-boyfriend and works as a teacher at a school.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 18th May 2012 at 9:58 PM
Name: Vex Carmine

Nickname: V, Vex, Vixen

Sexuality: Lesbian

Race: Human?

Martial Status: Single

Personality: Destructive, Aggressive, Dominating, but on occasion can be nice

Background Story: Vex was born into an abusive home. She was beat by her father, and her drunk mother just sat and watch. She didn't have much, as a child, she taught herself how to read and write. She learned to speak in different languages, usually to cuss out her parents without them not knowing what she was saying. She studied different cultures as well. As a teen she had her first relationship with a boy named Billy. Billy was like Vex's father, abusive. And even forced himself on her leading to her deflowering.

Vex grew up and showed the world that no matter the outcome of life, you can always work around it. And she did, she is a world renowned singer, and bass player. But she can be a very violent person due to her upbringing. Some people even believe that Vex isn't...Well, you'll have to meet her, to find out the rest of her story.

DISCLAIMER:

I am NOT Katherine Moennig! And the story that has been written and will be written is by me, and by me alone!

Now this is what Vex looks like:

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Instructor
#3 Old 24th May 2012 at 4:26 AM
Name: Olivia Danlies

Nickname: Ollie

Sexuality: Straight

Race: White (but she does have a hispanic accent.)

Martial Status: Dating long time Boy-friend (Noah Matthews)

Personality: Sweet and Loving and a bit mean.

Background Story: Born and raised in Cali. Olivia, met her boy-friend in a Hollister store. Her mother and father are deceased, but she doesn't like to talk about it. She lives in her aunt's penthouse on the beach. (Yes she's young but since she's like me, shes mature for her age.)

Two pictures one for human another for cartoon.

"Why do you spend so much time with your friends? Espicelly when they're jerks to me. Oh! That's right! You don't know I love you." Bella A.K.A Simmer456
Instructor
#4 Old 24th May 2012 at 4:28 AM
I'll just make my picture my icon

"Why do you spend so much time with your friends? Espicelly when they're jerks to me. Oh! That's right! You don't know I love you." Bella A.K.A Simmer456
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 24th May 2012 at 4:39 AM
Welcome, Simmer456. We just need a few more members, and we can get this thing started ^.^ Just FYI for everyone, I usually play lesbian characters :D

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th May 2012 at 1:00 AM
Name: Kaylynn Nolt

Nickname: Kay

Race: White

Martial Status: Engaged to long-time boyfriend Joey Carmichaels

Personality: Neat, Outgoing, Sweet, Loving, Nice,

Background Story: Kaylynn was the youngest of four children with two older sisters and one older brother. She was overlooked and constantly being nagged to be like her siblings. Her mother was a bitter person but her father was always around for Kaylynn. Her sisters began to be quite popular and "preppy" as some may call it. Her brother, taking the position of the jock status. Kaylynn's mother wanted her to be just like her siblings and rule the school. Her father, however, disagreed. Her father and mother began arguing quite often. Kaylynn's brother became old enough to leave home and he did. When Kaylynn was 14, and her sisters 17, their parents divorced. Kaylynn went to live with her father and her sisters lived with their mother. The family was split in half. Kaylynn never saw her mother but was glad that she didn't. Her father became strange quite after the divorce. He was never home. He often went out to the taverns and brought home women, way younger then him. Kaylynn was disgusted at the very least. One night, Kaylynn's father came home very drunk and sexually abused Kaylynn. Kaylynn called the police and had to live with her mother. Her mother began to beat her. Kaylynn, not knowing where to go, went to live with her older brother. Kaylynn was 16 years old and had met her first boyfriend, Walter Jones. They were quite in love. Kaylynn devoted all of her time to him. One day, she caught him cheating with a snobby, prep. She was heartbroken and tried to commit suicide. Kaylynn's brother found out and helped her through it. When she was 18, she went to college. She then met, her current boyfriend Joey Carmichaels. After finishing her major with Joey, they graduated and Joey then "popped the question" and she accepted. Now, they currently live in an apartment and are beginning their life together.

I'll soon find a picture of Kaylynn.

((Sorry for the dramatic back story, I just wanted to make Kaylynn sound lively! XD))
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 29th May 2012 at 4:14 AM
@rosegirl26: Do not apologize for your back story, it was very creative. And I love it. I need to add more to mine. I tend to get ideas and then continue to add add add and add. So, don't be sorry.

And by the way....Welcome to the role play, rosegirl26

Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 2:50 AM
Name: Skylar Robinson

Nickname: Skye

Race: White

Martial Status: Single

Personality: Shy, funny, smart, easily angered or annoyed, likes to stay on one big routine.

Background Story: Skye was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome when she was five. She gets frustrated when she's sitting somewhere alone and realizes how no one knows what it's like to be her. She lives with her older brother due to her parents being deceased. She was anorexic when she was twelve, she went back to normal months after.
I'll look for a picture of her.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 4:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by prettykity26
Name: Skylar Robinson

Oh, cool welcome, got some players after all.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 8:36 AM
Yeah, we are just waiting on you, KKiryu ^.^ Welcome back, KKiryu, by the way. :D

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 9:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Levera
Yeah, we are just waiting on you, KKiryu ^.^ Welcome back, KKiryu, by the way. :D

Thanks, I guess you can start if you'd like, if there are enough members.

Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 5:57 PM
Well, this is your thread, darlin'. If you believe we need more members then we'll wait. If you believe we have enough we can start And if we ever need more, then they can hop in as well ^.^

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 4:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Levera
Well, this is your thread, darlin'. If you believe we need more members then we'll wait. If you believe we have enough we can start And if we ever need more, then they can hop in as well ^.^

We have enough, whoever wants to go first, go first.

Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 4:43 AM
Sorry to interrupt but I found a picture of Skye.
[IMG]
Screenshots
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 4:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by prettykity26
Sorry to interrupt but I found a picture of Skye.
[IMG]

You aren't interrupting anything? Cool picture! You can start if you like.

Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 6:12 AM
Well, then. Let me think of something, and I will post. But if someone wants to start, then they can. I gotta write something up

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#17 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 8:03 AM
Jacky sat there on the box, staring at the wall, clutching a bottle. The days had gone by for so long. She undid the cap on the beer bottle, and drank it down, all of it. The days went by. She sat there on the box, quietly. So quiet. Nights were restless, she couldn't sleep. She could never sleep. Each day was like this. The room was empty, bare of furniture, bare of life. The windows were covered by bags. Graffiti coated the walls. There was no light. Just darkness. The room was cold. Her presence was colder. After a while, she stood up awkwardly, and stumbled out of a doorway silently, and into the light outside. It was night, and the streets were empty.

The car wasn't, when she got inside, and she switched on the ignition, and then, a minute later, the vehicle backed out of the driveway.

Some of the homeless sat outside her house, she hadn't noticed them before.. she drove off, the car's headlights bright.

Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 3:54 AM
May I join? ^w^
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 5:30 AM
Of course, pinkropes! Join us :D

Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 3:58 AM
((Be Forewarned. I write a lot. Yeah. That's all))

Vex was sitting on the park bench, as she began to think about a few nights before. She chuckled, at how estranged she truly was. She had been all over the planet. Japan, England, she could even speak the languages. Vex sighed ever so softly, "Woe, oh, woe. Tell me of the blissfulness that I do not see. For I alas, have yet a bloody clue whether if I should just stab myself, and let the blood flow against the entry of thy wound." Vex laughed at her pathetic thoughts. "Hmm, I need a lot of fun tonight. I wonder if there are any single girls are there." Vex slowly rose from the park bench and headed towards a bar.

Her breath was hitting the cold crisp air. "Oh, how I wish I could spell my name with the breath of a single woman." Vex whispered, as her throat contracted the muscles, as she gulped. Vex continued to walk, as she shivered slightly, but other than a small shiver, Vex continued to walk towards the bar. When she saw a bar, she slowly walked in. She could tell that bar was actually a biker bar, "Wow, nice." Vex laughed as she walked to the bartender, "I'll take a shot if Bourbon" Vex grinned.

"Look, little lady, I don't know where you think you are. But we do not like outsiders." The bartender chuckled. Vex smirked, and jumped over the bar, and put a knife to the bartenders throat, "And I am no f***ing outsider. I am one of you, can't you tell?" Vex whispered in his ear, "A shot of Bourbon, it is." He whispered in fear, "By the way, you pissed yourself. Some bartender." Vex when back to her seat, and kept her eyes on the bartender, who was now fearing for his life. Everyone in the bar, knew now not to piss off this skinny woman. Vex tapped the bar, and began to hum ever so softly.

She looked around, and people gulped even from a single glance from this woman. The people went back to drinking, playing cards, and shooting pool. Vex saw her shot, and shot the glass back, "Yuck! What the hell is this shit?!" She asked, "Its Bourbon." The bartender replied, "More like donkey piss. What kind of shit do you serve here, anyway?" Vex asked in not a pleasing tone. "I'll go get my own." Vex stated, and left the bar. "Disgusting place anyway." Vex whispered, and continued to walk. She walked back to the park, and sat down on the bench, and just waited for herself to get tired enough to go home.

Lab Assistant
#21 Old 8th Jun 2013 at 3:25 PM
Name: Rebbeca Stolse
nickname: Rebby , Becca
sexuality: bi (mostly straight)
race:white
martial status : not-single (bf: nick dion)
personality: flirty but some-what shy is mostly nice but if gets mad can becom a demon (>:3)
background story:born to a loving mother and father but about a year later her mum died in birth her and the baby girl died, rebby lived with her dad until the incedent on her 5th birth-day her father was showing her how to ride a bike and he didn't notice the oncoming car. rebby tried to warn him but she said it too late. her dad died at the hospital. rebby went and lived with her aunt jamie. aunt j and her husband timmy were alcoholics with a 12 yr old son (she was 5 at the time) the boy bullied her and aunt j and uncle t beat both of them at at 14 she ran away.
she now is living with her bf and they are verry happy.