Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 1:56 AM
Default New adult skin
Hello and sorry if this is in the wrong area the forum is pretty confusing for a new user and I couldnt find a forum on SexySims so if there is one please just let me know and I apologize for asking questions about adult content. I'm currently working on a new mesh for male sims, I was able to add the penis to the skin using this tutorial:

http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...25#startcomment

I was able to get my changes to show up in the game, but I wanted to know if theres a tutorial to make it not stick to the skin, with that tutorial it looks like it's a picture instead.

Thanks
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 8:33 AM
Making a mesh is entirely different from making a skin. The mesh is the 3D shape of the sim's body and clothing, while a skin is the image of skin texture and details like shadowing and a belly button, etc. that is 'painted' on it. To get a penis that's not just painted on you have to make a mesh. I suggest any basic Sims 3 meshing tutorial to start with. For a penis the best strategy is to mesh the part separately, UV map it to one of the standard penis texture locations on existing adult skins, add it to the nude male bottom mesh (regrouping it as one mesh), and package it as a default replacement mesh.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 12:04 AM
thanks for the help cmar, you have created a penis before? your name seems to ring a bell.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#4 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 2:31 AM
Yes, I have.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4