Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2015 at 3:32 AM Last edited by HannaTheKillerRobot : 24th May 2015 at 8:07 PM. Reason: misspellt something
Default Twins Adventure Challenge
Okay guys, so this is my first challenge so please bear with me.

Backstory: One day a lady got pregnant on accident and since her boyfriend hated children he broke up with her, ever since then she hated children. When she gave birth she not only gave birth to one little girl but a second and since she didn't want to go to jail she kept hiring a babysitter to watch the children and whenever she had to watch them she ended up yelling at them for crying. When they turned into children their mother abused them and so now they have a bad relationship. There mother is a lazy bum and watches television a lot and doesn't pay attention to the children, As for the children there polar opposites. One of the girls is a goody-two shoes, she basically gets walked all over and she's pretty nerdy. The other girl is the rebel, she loves to party and always defends her sister from everyone who tries to walk all over her sister, even there mother. They might be polar opposites but there the best of sisters and friends. And this my friends, is where out story begins...

Sims:
Mother: Must be fat. Must be young adult
Traits: (choose the needed ones plus one extra of your choice in the list (choose one not in the list if you like))
Commitment Issues
Couch Potato(needed)
Dislikes Children(needed)
Evil
Grumpy
Hates the Outdoors
Heavy Sleeper
Hot Headed
Inappropriate
Insane
Mean Spirited
Mooch
Schmoozer
Slob(needed)
Snob

1 Daughter: Must be skinny.
Traitschoose the needed ones plus one extra of your choice in the list (choose one not in the list if you like))
Absent-Minded
Ambitious
Artistic
Bookworm
Clumsy
Coward
Easily Impressed
Eccentric
Eco Friendly
Excitable
Friendly
Good(needed)
Good Sense of Humor
Light Sleeper
Loser
Loner
Loves the Outdoors
Mooch
Shy
Star Quality
Vegetarian
Workaholic
Clumsy
Family Oriented

2 Daughter: Must be skinny
Traitschoose the needed ones plus one extra of your choice in the list (choose one not in the list if you like))
Adventurous
Ambitious
Athletic
Brave
Daredevil(needed 1)
Easily Impressed
Eccentric
Family Oriented
Friendly
Good Sense of Humor
Light Sleeper
Loves the Outdoors
Hot Headed
Mooch
Party Animal(needed 2)
Rebellious
Star Quality
Virtuoso
note: When I say needed 1 or 2 it means you need to choose one of them

Rules: House must be basic. Maximum money is two hundred simoleons(i think i spelt that right). You cannot control the mother. The children's bed must be a sleeping bad or the most basic bag. the kids cannot go into the living room, they can only stay in there room. You must have at least a television and couch. They can come out once for one meal but it has to be leftovers, if there's no leftovers they have to go out and buy something to eat. They can do anything in town as long as there back home in time.

How to win: They become adults/young adults and their mother dies or They give birth when there either teens or YA and raise there children to teens.

How you loose: The orphanage takes your away/ You die before you win(above)/ Your children die before they become teens.

Requirements:
Sims 3(although other expansions are okay)
No cheating(make your money to two hundred after you create the house/furnish the house)

Note: I don't mind if you make a video or story out of this. Also, I have done this myself.
Note: Tell me if your going to try this.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 10:13 PM
I'm going to try this!