Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stuart-grey
I expect after getting spinach in their sacks, they'll be throwing rotten eggs, tho'.

I would. Just sayin.

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Advertisement
#27 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 10:35 PM
Spinach? You sick f*ck, Stewie!
I never knew you had it in you!

ps looking hot in the fangs, man
#28 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 11:29 PM
Hey, Spinach was good enough for Pop-Eye!
Instructor
#29 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 11:30 PM
I'm going to a wedding this Halloween and I'll be dressed as psycho Santa Claus. I may upload a photo on November first (so excited for it!).

I've already got:
- Hat
- Fake blood
- Fake rotten zombie teeth
- White beard
- White hairspray
- Red sweater
- Belt
- Black track pants
- Pale facepaint

I just need to learn some makeup tricks for looking dead. I plan on applying pale facepaint and adding blue and green eyeshadow to my jawline, adding creases to my forehead, and applying blue facepaint to my lips.
Scholar
#30 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 8:22 PM
The Allies (LGBTQ) club which I'm a part of at my college is having an equality ball on the 30th so I'll probably go dressed as a vampire. I already have a long black dress, I just need a black sweater and some shoes.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Mad Poster
#31 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 2:56 PM
My sweetheart and I go to a friend's home every year for Halloween for an adult party. A donation to a charity of choice is made for the best costume. We've never won, but have fun dressing up and going anyway. One year, we went as the couple in the painting 'American Gothic', complete with an empty picture frame. I think we've figured out we have enough stuff to go as pirates this year, which is sort of a standard costume. My sweetie just bought me the cutest pirate hat complete with red bows.

Quote: Originally posted by stuart-grey
Hey, Spinach was good enough for Pop-Eye!
Hee hee. I always liked to joke that Halloween was one of my favorite holidays because no one said anything if you left cobwebs hanging around your home and left the house with spinach stuck between your teeth like some old witch or troll that had been noshing on weird green stuff.

Page 2 of 2