Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2009 at 4:09 PM
my sim is not changeing back
when my sim was a child i sent him out to make a snowman. i know he was going to get cold but i knew that the socal worker would give me a warning so i thought i had enoth time. turn out if your kid gets cold the socal worker come raght away to take them away. so when my kid got cold and turned blue the socal worker came and sence the pic dissapeard i could't do anything! but i thought of something that worked. i activated boolprop testingcheatsenabled true and than make the kid sultable (can't spell) i than said set to b-day than i said grow up. and it worked my kid stayed but became a teen!take that socal worker but than i nodis that only his head was back to normal and his body was still blue. how do i change him back to normal? p.s he will never get cold ever again or over heat so thats good.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd May 2009 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simon960
when my sim was a child i sent him out to make a snowman. i know he was going to get cold but i knew that the socal worker would give me a warning so i thought i had enoth time. turn out if your kid gets cold the socal worker come raght away to take them away. so when my kid got cold and turned blue the socal worker came and sence the pic dissapeard i could't do anything! but i thought of something that worked. i activated boolprop testingcheatsenabled true and than make the kid sultable (can't spell) i than said set to b-day than i said grow up. and it worked my kid stayed but became a teen!take that socal worker but than i nodis that only his head was back to normal and his body was still blue. how do i change him back to normal? p.s he will never get cold ever again or over heat so thats good.

Woah. I got what you meant but it took me a while. For future reference its selectable and then (as opposed to sultable and than).

Anyway, I've never had that happen to me before but my suggestion would be to use the spawn>sim modder and then turn him into a kid again. After that I would assume that he would go back to normal.
Instructor
#3 Old 23rd May 2009 at 4:28 PM
You could just exit the lot without saving, assuming you haven't saved since he's been taken away or aged or whatever.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th May 2009 at 11:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JackThorn
Woah. I got what you meant but it took me a while. For future reference its selectable and then (as opposed to sultable and than).

Anyway, I've never had that happen to me before but my suggestion would be to use the spawn>sim modder and then turn him into a kid again. After that I would assume that he would go back to normal.

oh sorry like i said i can't spell but thanks i'll try that.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 3:47 AM
That happened to me. The guy is still blue, he's a ghost floating around the Gervais household...

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.