Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 4:14 PM
Default Ughhhhhh
i ended up wiping my hard drive clean then re installing everything only to find out i didn't back up my downloads from this site -_- my computer wouldn't let me play sims or get on the internet! i was so mad for 79556 mins but yeahh...well i just needed that out of my system :D

Heyyyyyy baby.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 5:44 PM
D: That sucks. That happened to me too, but in time all your downloads will be back, and you simmie soul can heal.
<3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 4:44 AM
lol yes it can! i remembered i had my downloads backed up so yay! but i got some downloads i don't want

Heyyyyyy baby.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 10:10 AM
lol...last month i wanna reformat my pc and i forgot to backup the The Sims 2 downloads too...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 2:36 PM
In a moment of madness a few weeks ago, I decided to delete the downloads folder and start again because it over 15GB in size & was full of stuff I didn't use. I tried to re-download some of my favourite stuff but found that most of it was gone. Some of my favourite stuff on here had 'missing files' cause if that server glitch a few months ago. And helga sims & noukie sims don't exist anymore.

In the end, I had to go searching for a few back-up discs I made back in March & re-install my downloads folder.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 9:02 PM
awwwwww i'm sorry. but if this makes you feel better i love ur avatar!

Heyyyyyy baby.