Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 1:59 AM
Default Sims kissing other sims they've never met?
I had this one guy and a girl that I had just mad in CAS and moved in a house. They had just gotten the pink heart for each other when the neighbors came. So my girl greeted Dina Caliente and Brandi Broke(yes I'm in pleasantview) and then I told my guy to say good bye and he hadn't greeted them so he had never met these girls. And when he said good bye, he kissed them both!? Like when your sims do the romnatic kiss. It was that! I was like what the heck! Why did he just kiss them? Luckily the girl didn't react at all so i'm thinking it's a glitch. But maybe not. I don't know? Any help would be appreciated.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 2:04 AM
if he has 3 bolts with them, he will do it.
Scholar
#3 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 5:14 AM
You can get rid of that with Squinge's Less Romantic Greet/Goodbye hack http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,15058.0.html Requires Nightlife to be installed but is working with all EPs, including AL.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 3:45 AM
it is quite strange now, when a guy goes up to a granny and smooches her when they've never met, isn't it?

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 2:54 PM
Haha! that is funny as hell. The greet smooch and goodbye french kiss doesnt cause jealousies.